Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
I've heard of ICSTOR before but haven't really followed their work. For those who have followed him, how is he in terms of pushing out releases (meaning is he more reliable on releases or is he more on the spotty side)?
He has released multiple games prior to this, and this is his first one on the Ren'py engine. So I would say he has been reliable as he has completed 3-4 adult games prior to this.

Can find his games at his official website:

Sep 1, 2017
He has released multiple games prior to this, and this is his first one on the Ren'py engine. So I would say he has been reliable as he has completed 3-4 adult games prior to this.

Can find his games at his official website:
Thanks for the reply. For being his first Ren'py game, it's phenomenal. I think what I was going for in the question was, how often is he releasing new version of a game? Is he on the quicker side where it's like a new release every month or is it every few months? I honestly cannot wait for the next release haha

Pritam

Jul 11, 2017
Celia route is complicated. Even after putting filled envelope in her box and installing web cam software and buying all the adult stuff from adult store I can't even progress further.

Reactions: fromqb

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Celia route is complicated. Even after putting filled envelope in her box and installing web cam software and buying all the adult stuff from adult store I can't even progress further.
After you have her do all the stuff on webcam (last thing should be the vibrator) you have to select "give orders" the first order is to not wear panties and have the vibrator inside at school, the next day her order should be "make out with MC in the toilets" next day order is " anal sex, or blowjob with MC in toilets". The toilet scenes can only be activated in the afternoon.

Reactions: fyahrebel

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
just keep caming with her till you get ''orders'' then oder her to make out with u in the toilet then blowjob/anal then u can meet her in the office by the pc n she will make a deal with u to find the blackmailer n gives u her addresss n thats all for this update

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for the reply. For being his first Ren'py game, it's phenomenal. I think what I was going for in the question was, how often is he releasing new version of a game? Is he on the quicker side where it's like a new release every month or is it every few months? I honestly cannot wait for the next release haha
I did hear somewhere, that he is looking to try to push out an update on a monthly basis. But depends, as Icstor had mentioned before it takes about 3 hours per render. So depending how much rendering he is putting in and animations could vary his progress of release. But he has met his Patreon Goals pretty much instantly which equate to more animations and quality in his game.

But it took him around 2 months to release Milfy City v0.1 from it's original announcement but I presume he had to put in the foundations which would take extra time.

But yeah one of his Patreon goals which he met mentioned "Significant Monthly Updates"

XD123321

Aug 21, 2017
for somereason i dont have every scene even though i have done everything anyone got any idea why?

Pritam

Jul 11, 2017
share the save file who unlock all the scene.

After you have her do all the stuff on webcam (last thing should be the vibrator) you have to select "give orders" the first order is to not wear panties and have the vibrator inside at school, the next day her order should be "make out with MC in the toilets" next day order is " anal sex, or blowjob with MC in toilets". The toilet scenes can only be activated in the afternoon.
nothing happen. install software in my computer. keep the envelope in her box. Can't been able to put the stuff in her box after that.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
nothing happen. install software in my computer. keep the envelope in her box. Can't been able to put the stuff in her box after that.
Its not the empty envelope you have to put in her locker. You have to write it first. By using the pens in your locker. You'll get a notification that you have it written. THEN put it in her locker, wait a day, check if its gone. It should be gone and then you can go with the computer-webcall-thingy route.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Not bad for a first release, is this actually a first release?.

Finally a Mom character that has content from the start and not just blue balls.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes