Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Incredible!
Definetley in my top 3 of games

I was able to raise all my relationships to 2/5 except for the teacher (1/5)
Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. (Did i see everything in this version?)
there you are right this is one of the best games incredibly good quality I can hardly wait for the next update:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

I do not know if the dev is active on the page if not someone should give it a try that he logs in here and see how unbelievable his game has hit here and for fantastic ratings and positive posts gets so many on the first day how unseasonable is another

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
it must have a very long time since you were in school hehe but seriously my teachers knew our handwriting, it was rather annoying cuz even without names on notes they knew who wrote it.
She is not his teacher. Class 1 is his homeroom.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
on launch i got this
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label splashscreen is defined twice, at
File "splash_screen.rpyc", line 5 and
File "game/splash_screen.rpy", line 5.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Sun Feb 25 10:08:39 2018

deleting the splash_screen.rpy/rpyc fixed it.
also noticed it deleted all my old saves. never seen one do that, usually it's just a new dir without them.

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
You have to be in the break room, and then select the item whilst you're in the break room. Not whilst you are in the locker drawer itself. Then when you click the locker to what you usually would do to open it up, it'll instead put the item in there. You have to do them one by one by going in and out the break room and then later that evening, you can say to her, do you like the gifts I gave you and she'll have the dildo in her hand and then all options will be unlocked during the cam show scenes.

Reactions: fromqb

fromqb

Aug 2, 2017
You have to be in the break room, and then select the item whilst you're in the break room. Not whilst you are in the locker drawer itself. Then when you click the locker to what you usually would do to open it up, it'll instead put the item in there. You have to do them one by one by going in and out the break room and then later that evening, you can say to her, do you like the gifts I gave you and she'll have the dildo in her hand and then all options will be unlocked during the cam show scenes.
I will try, thanks

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
Amazing game!

I have a doubt. Can someone help me? Celia asked for help to find out who is blackmailing her. I should go to her house in the evening, but I can not. is it possible in this version? thanks

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have a doubt. Can someone help me? Celia asked for help to find out who is blackmailing her. I should go to her house in the evening, but I can not. is it possible in this version? thanks
Nope. Thats the end of the line for this version.

Reactions: sc0rps

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Yep, he/she/it makes quality games, and those female renders are superhumanly sexy. All I'd need for perfection are thicker bushes on the girls.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yep, he/she/it makes quality games, and those female renders are superhumanly sexy. All I'd need for perfection are thicker bushes on the girls.
Lets stick with less-than-perfection then! We really shouldn't offend the dark gods with such perfection now should we... so as a sacrifice let those girls stay smooth and mostly bald down there! As an offering! :angel:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Anyone else think that this game has no ugly females ?

Seriously this is the first game of this category where I really don't care who is main girl, since you can't go wrong "look wise" with any of them.

Sep 1, 2017
I've heard of ICSTOR before but haven't really followed their work. For those who have followed him, how is he in terms of pushing out releases (meaning is he more reliable on releases or is he more on the spotty side)?

Ufff, Is there any sex in this version?
No penetration sex except if you take a bath and masturbate, I think a couple of the characters are penetration. But the content there is, is plenty for me considering it is a first release.

Deadpool3000

Sep 20, 2017
Easily one of the best games I have thoroughly enjoyed this one and best part is nothing feels like grinding it's fun...so far

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
the best thing happened to me,i played it on pc n thought i did everything then replayed it today on mac n thanks to a comment i checked icstor short guideline n realizes i never clicked the book in moms room.....what followed was my hand going numb n body totally drained at all the scenes i never knew were there with mom.most fun n surprise i ever got from a game

3.80 star(s) 425 Votes