Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
How do you setup the cam with the bathroom door? Bathroom at home or stall at school? Or did I just misunderstood the walk-through?
after buying the spy camera, go to the kitchen, select it in your inventory and click the bathroom door. If anyone is in there (without the camera selected MC will say its locked and wonder who's in there) you'll get a mini scene.

Reactions: Deuce711

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
o shit didnt even see the walkthrough

– Use “Spy Camera” to check her in the bathroom.

– Visit her in her workplace at least two times. (+Money)

i never got these scenes

ok got it u have to red the book in moms room then it unlocks everything else

Reactions: Deuce711

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
How do you setup the cam with the bathroom door? Bathroom at home or stall at school? Or did I just misunderstood the walk-through?
To "use" it on the bathroom door all you need to do is just click on the cam in your inventory to be able to use it. You'll then be able to see who is in the bathroom when it's locked.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
lol i didnt mean like read the book i meant just click on it after that go back in mom room you will see her changing then u will ask her for a job

fromqb

Aug 2, 2017
Can i have full save please? Somebody, help!

I've done everything but i cant put sexy stuff in Celia locker, it's a bug i guess.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Can i have full save please? Somebody, help!

I've done everything but i cant put sexy stuff in Celia locker, it's a bug i guess.
Buy the stuff from sexshop go to techers breakroom (same place u put the envelope)
Click on "cabinet" (for me it didn't work if i opened the drawer so I "used the dildo on the cabinet" )

Reactions: Skyangel007

fromqb

Aug 2, 2017
Buy the stuff from sexshop go to techers breakroom (same place u put the envelope)
Click on "cabinet" (for me it didn't work if i opened the drawer so I "used the dildo on the cabinet" )
I've got everything m8 from sex shop. Tried to click on cabinet right now and nothing happened. Just give me save m8, pls.

Here

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I decided to play the game again, but strange is, that the animations don't repeat now. I remember that when I played the game first time, that a lot of animations when they started, they went for a loop until you interrupted them. Am I mistaken or did I do something to stop the loops?

Edit: OK, in the latest version, those animations (like Mom kissing MC's dick) go for the loop again. So it might have just been something with the previous version.

Jayoomiracle

Feb 24, 2018
Play android ver and got can't touch this bug meaning i can't click on some of things like console spy cam etc.. Will be super grateful if you can give me a fixed one and this game is super duper cool thanks
I also experience that so i cant complete the quest :(

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
After two times that MC goes to work at mom's office, mom is not more present in her working room and i can't working anymore... it's normal?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
So far I kinda like the ideea..
I like the style it's a renpy but it looks more lie rpgm/unity or any other it's not really spam click or hold CTRL or run around big maps.

I don't like that things went really fast, you can kiss your moms lips like in 1st day and she's ok with that.. at the begining kinda looked like a previous game of icstor, milf's villa.
It's 0.1 only and you fucked 3 4 girls already and you can play with another one.. how long will this game be? Or what should we expect in further updates? new girls ok but about family? new BB game?
And dad.. he s not suspicious why mom sleeps with son every night..
For 0.1 i was expecting smth more like a demo, a few triggers that will get mom closer or sisters.

Still was long enough and the quality, visuals are good. Dind't found any bug so far.

Probably in v 0.5 you can have a threesome at least or why not all together, dad can join too.. i don't mind :)) and in 1.0 the sisters will have to sell her body on streets on mom will be a drug dealer or maybe a brothel or smth hahah.. went to far.. joking anyway.

I'm still curious and still wanna enjoy next updates.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes