Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I kinda wanted to ask which ones but i realized if you'd know you wouldn't be asking :D No, i don't have a full save, i did my playthrough in earlier version. They are in orderly fashion though so you can have an idea that which girl you are missing lewds with..? Care to enlighten?

asker

Oct 6, 2017
I kinda wanted to ask which ones but i realized if you'd know you wouldn't be asking :D No, i don't have a full save, i did my playthrough in earlier version. They are in orderly fashion though so you can have an idea that which girl you are missing lewds with..? Care to enlighten?
Scene 5,6,7 in gallery missing

Bangbruce.com

Feb 24, 2018
This trick is working if encountered that kind of bug but i recommend to save progres...now you need to get lvl 1 relationship with linda after that u will not worried entering bathroom

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Scene 5,6,7 in gallery missing
Those are the Celia events. You get that after aquiring the second heart with her by visiting her in the Teacher's Office after the toilet scenes.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
Those are the Celia events. You get that after aquiring the second heart with her by visiting her in the Teacher's Office after the toilet scenes.
You can get a second heart with her ? When i click on her in the Teacher's Office i get a Work in Progress warning.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You can get a second heart with her ? When i click on her in the Teacher's Office i get a Work in Progress warning.
Yes you can. After the toilet events the very first time you bump into her in the office you'll get the second heart. Suppose to, at least..

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
Yes you can. After the toilet events the very first time you bump into her in the office you'll get the second heart. Suppose to, at least..
Should i get the 0.1f version because it doesn't work (and neither does the gallery on the pc) ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Should i get the 0.1f version because it doesn't work (and neither does the gallery on the pc) ?
Most definitely. Gallery fix came with it. Celia should have been working the first place though...
Aand still haven't got an answer if anyone knows that is why 0.1f still plays out as incest? Isn't it suppose to be non-family any longer? For me it still very much Mom&sisters.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
thx, for some reason when i sleep for the next day it bring me back to the MENU....
That happens when Sara or Caroline suppose to join you but gets bugged and instead of a crashnote you get the main menu. Use bed instead of Linda to sleep.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I get nothing but incest. I would love to meet linda instead of mom

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I get nothing but incest. I would love to meet linda instead of mom
Yes, this seem to be an issue for a few of us (though i'm all into incest myself but thats not the point) and haven't got an answer on it yet.

Reactions: Q Who
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes