Oled

Dec 27, 2017
So there is a poll for version 0.2 is it possible to be released in this website after the version is done ???

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
ICSTOR + Renpy = GG

The characters are hot af too ( sara and mom esp )

1 question tho , the neighbors scene is just spanking so far right ?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So after you get everyone to level 2 is it normal for them to stop appearing around the house? At this point the only time I see mum is at night on my bed, she doesn't even appear in her office any more. Caroline appears in her shop and in her own bed at night. Sara ONLY appears in her bed at night. This can't be how it is meant to be, can it?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Keep repeating things with her untill you have the option 'Orders' with her. Do that untill you have anal/oral scene with her in the toilets. Then you can visit her in the teacher's office, offer her help, aquire the second heart and thats it.

So after you get everyone to level 2 is it normal for them to stop appearing around the house? At this point the only time I see mum is at night on my bed, she doesn't even appear in her office any more. Caroline appears in her shop and in her own bed at night. Sara ONLY appears in her bed at night. This can't be how it is meant to be us it?
Yes. No, its unfortunate, but thats how it is for now.

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Well I suppose it is unfair to expect too much from a 0.1. (Keep forgetting this is only a first release lol)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Didn't this game use to have .apk linked in the OP?
It did. But it contained critical gamebreaking bugs while presented 'as-is', so there was no update to it. Thus it got removed, rightly so. It was unplayable.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes