Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Still no luck getting this to play on a Mac. Any help here?
The new all-in-one download includes the mac version. Use the launcher within the Milfy_City.app library. No luck with that?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Annoying a Drama Queen? Geez, i dunno... :D Bothering a skunk seems way more reaso- ohwait... :D

Aug 10, 2017
What a freaking amazing game, I can't wait untill the next update, omg when you can get to level 5 relationship with all of them, its going to be a fucking fantastic game, i absolutely love his work.
Im just depressed that with all the detail and animations in this game, its going to take months-years to finish. Hopefully what happened to milfs villa wont happen here. Plz plz

Just a little aside, anyone having trouble getting lvl 2 relationship with celia, i dont think there is much content but just a bug i guess

Dasati

May 30, 2017
What a freaking amazing game, I can't wait untill the next update, omg when you can get to level 5 relationship with all of them, its going to be a fucking fantastic game, i absolutely love his work.
Im just depressed that with all the detail and animations in this game, its going to take months-years to finish. Hopefully what happened to milfs villa wont happen here. Plz plz

Just a little aside, anyone having trouble getting lvl 2 relationship with celia, i dont think there is much content but just a bug i guess
If you've gotten up to giving her orders on webcam, to progress you need to meet her in the office at school in the afternoon and agree to help find her blackmailer.

Reactions: reference book

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

I had to wait until the next day. You order her to give a bj or anal to the mc. then the next day, i went in the morning , go to the upstairs teacher room. se asks you for help in catching the blackmailer and implies sex of some kind as a reward. that ends her progress

Updated the unnoficial port of milfy city (fixes alll the bugs that where reported)

if you guys have any problems with the port please just fucking annoy me instead of the dev thx

<3
Just curious what bugs you fixed. I played through with no glitches that I noticed and reached level 2 with all. Any chance that your fix is not incest like the OP?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So... I was being nosy just to see if he got more patreons since he moved to Ren'Py and since he got an amazing update. I looked it up he got almost 200 more patreons. Hopefully he gets more since this first release was such high quality.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
What can you place in the drawer other than the envelope?
I've bought toys but can't seem to put them in the drawer and the help seems to indicate you can?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What can you place in the drawer other than the envelope?
I've bought toys but can't seem to put them in the drawer and the help seems to indicate you can?
you can put 3 more things in the drawer. You have to have it selected then open then drawer. It will tell you you have left the item when you close the drawer. To make her use two of the toys tell her to get naked and now options appears that were not there before you left them. please thank if this helps

Reactions: sabu6 and jonk999

dagoreth

Mar 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "jonk999, post: 546160, member: 163702"] O que você pode colocar na gaveta diferente do envelope?
Eu comprei brinquedos, mas não consigo colocá-los na gaveta e a ajuda parece indicar que você pode? [/ QUOTE]
Depois de colocar a carta no outro dia você coloca os brinquedos um por um por causa do erro que não saiu, coloque tudo junto

where the mother works until now I could not get where she works, somebody helps me

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Still no luck getting this to play on a Mac. Any help here?
The new all-in-one download includes the mac version. Use the launcher within the Milfy_City.app library. No luck with that?
0.1f has a Mac app in it. Double click on it, and it will launch the game. It worked for me. But don't delete the PC files - the Mac app uses them.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
how many bathroom voyeur scenes are available? i could only get 2 lindas and 1 sara.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
[QUOTE = "jonk999, post: 546160, member: 163702"] O que você pode colocar na gaveta diferente do envelope?
Eu comprei brinquedos, mas não consigo colocá-los na gaveta e a ajuda parece indicar que você pode? [/ QUOTE]
Depois de colocar a carta no outro dia você coloca os brinquedos um por um por causa do erro que não saiu, coloque tudo junto
Please include english translations or those posts can be deleted.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes