randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Oh, gotcha. I chose not to betray the dad, so I guess I am just boned on those. Unless I can unlock them with a console command or in some other way.
Have you checked his hidden room in his office? you just need to remember that Bob betrays Mom too (or probably he's the first one who did it before Mom) and he did it for ages.

Bob is still bringing back a lot of money for the family ... not sorry but concerned for the financial sake of the family. :LOL:
True, but Mom already talk about that financial issue with MC and planning to kick Bob later. So we just need to wait how icstor deliver the answer for us. It just, I wonder if there's a pre-story about Bob and Mom in their younger days. fat and bald with glasses with beautiful sexy bisexual girl. Icstor made him the only ugly man in this game.

Reactions: Oddball2k

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I kind of feel the same about Caroline and Sara but I think if I am forced to pick I like Caroline more, but Sara is so adorable, IDK it's too hard. Also as for the school therapist lady, I did like her at the beginning to but it's been a bit since I have played through, probably right after the current version came out. Unless I am remembering incorrectly, does she even have any content? I do also remember something about her and Mom being friends.
She invited you to come to her house at the end of Linda's update, something about explaining something I think. She doesn't have any sexual content yet.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
My favorite is sara
and I'm so glad the incest patch is optional I rather have her as a friend rather than... you know -__-

FlareDaddy

Jun 30, 2018
Have you checked his hidden room in his office? you just need to remember that Bob betrays Mom too (or probably he's the first one who did it before Mom) and he did it for ages.

True, but Mom already talk about that financial issue with MC and planning to kick Bob later. So we just need to wait how icstor deliver the answer for us. It just, I wonder if there's a pre-story about Bob and Mom in their younger days. fat and bald with glasses with beautiful sexy bisexual girl. Icstor made him the only ugly man in this game.
wheres the hidden room at?

Thanatos1369

Jul 30, 2017
One of the mods deleted my post saying to be more polite or else I get a warning. I am soooo waiting for the next one to do this and not get deleted or warned or something, cuz it kinda pissed me off a little bit.
View attachment 328498
Believe me, I happened to have the same thing happen to me, while I was a little snarky to people who do nothing but complain, aside from those who aren't even paying members of the Dev's Patreon. I got a warning for my "rude behavior," so I gather it's not just me and my opinion.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes