vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
As a developer at the end of the harem it occurred to exclude Sarah.He's an idiot Yes many hate it but without it the game just lishaetsya sense

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I just saw the poll, luckily the best option is winning in a landslide. But the entire idea you can have a harem without Sara is pure blasphemy.

BadSisterFucker

Dont worry, the true harem (with sara) is winning by like 70%.

The other stuff all seems obvious, not sure why you even need to poll this stuff. Community involvement I guess.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I just saw the poll, luckily the best option is winning in a landslide. But the entire idea you can have a harem without Sara is pure blasphemy.

The other stuff all seems obvious, not sure why you even need to poll this stuff. Community involvement I guess.
I just have to clarify, you are saying the True Harem option (Linda, Caroline AND Sara) is winning by a landslide?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I see the rape tag has been added here, is it part of the story progression or completley optional?

Mark17

May 15, 2017
The only things I'm interested in this games are get harem with many wombs to breed, so yeah I only wanted harem with pregnant option for the ending

About Macy redesign it's waste of time and assets can be used with new or other characters (I'm looking to you director blowjob girl and swinner girl), and before I forget, fuck the Bob and his company. The MC is young and have horsecock I'm pretty sure he and the family gonna survive without him and pathetic existence

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes