goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's a game about a mom and the sisters of a generic white guy being so inexplicably attracted to him that they'd fuck him. It's not high writing. You can count the amount of games on this site that have quality writing with just your hands. You can count the amount with good writing on a just one. Enjoy it for what it is, if you want high fiction then read fucking Tolkein or something and imagine that everyone fucks.
Inexplicably? The explanation is simple - look at that giant horse cock! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Oddball2k

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I find it amusing all the people declaring that Icstor is going to rush/abandon the game that has gained him like 5,000 patrons. Sure fella's, sure.
You are serious ?

He exploded during Incest Story 2 and Milf's Villa as well ;), hell he wouldn't even be making Milfy City if it wasn't for those...
Yet he rushed those 2 games as well.

And everything is going exactly like during that development cycle.
Promising start.... Check
Asking backers for ideas.....Check
Motivational problems.....Check
Break that he supposedly never had.....Check
Promises that this game is going to be finished(with side characters)....Check.
Next step will be "i have started work on a second project....My estimate is in the next 2/3 months).

And on what am i basing those facts, on all the e-mails and messages i received when i still was a backer(even before Patreon).

Are the main 3 woman going to be finished of this game...probably yes...
But if you really think that all the side characters will be finished as well.....Well, sorry..I stopped believing in fairy tales a couple years ago.

Icstor is the perfect example that most people don't give a fuck about past projects and how trustworthy a developer is.
When he rushes this game to completion and starts another incest themed game that looks even better, people will forget about this one again and the cycle continues ;)

Hell, would even bet that most people on this thread would even back Irredeemable if he came back tomorrow with a new incest game:cautious:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
A good old family reunion
Till today I still wonder how a corruption game with map movement inside the house wasn't made yet. A "hide and seek" game with few story needed, would be fun to pass time. Making an harem and becoming the man of the house without the dad knowing. Unfortunely I'm not the best at programing, even worse at design.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So why exactly so many people hate Sara? I think her story is cute and her model is pretty. I see no reason for her to be bad. At least she isn't worse than other girls.
It has the corruption tag and attracted a certain audience, one I avoid like the plague.

Apr 8, 2018
You are serious ?

He exploded during Incest Story 2 and Milf's Villa as well ;), hell he wouldn't even be making Milfy City if it wasn't for those...
Yet he rushed those 2 games as well.

And everything is going exactly like during that development cycle.
Promising start.... Check
Asking backers for ideas.....Check
Motivational problems.....Check
Break that he supposedly never had.....Check
Promises that this game is going to be finished(with side characters)....Check.
Next step will be "i have started work on a second project....My estimate is in the next 2/3 months).

And on what am i basing those facts, on all the e-mails and messages i received when i still was a backer(even before Patreon).

Are the main 3 woman going to be finished of this game...probably yes...
But if you really think that all the side characters will be finished as well.....Well, sorry..I stopped believing in fairy tales a couple years ago.

Icstor is the perfect example that most people don't give a fuck about past projects and how trustworthy a developer is.
When he rushes this game to completion and starts another incest themed game that looks even better, people will forget about this one again and the cycle continues ;)

Hell, would even bet that most people on this thread would even back Irredeemable if he came back tomorrow with a new incest game:cautious:
It'd be a shame since this is by far the best game out there right now.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
book in linda's room how do i get it clicked on every book in her room and nothing
You can only click on the book in Linda's room in the afternoon after you see her reading it during a coital spy session.

On an unrelated note (a few people were asking about it earlier) if you want to access the hidden room in Bob's office, you need to get the book out of his car using the keys by the red panther statue. Go back to the office in the afternoon when Bob is gone and put that book on the bottom shelf of the book shelf in the far corner. That Bob is a kinky feller.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
e
You can only click on the book in Linda's room in the afternoon after you see her reading it during a coital spy session.

On an unrelated note (a few people were asking about it earlier) if you want to access the hidden room in Bob's office, you need to get the book out of his car using the keys by the red panther statue. Go back to the office in the afternoon when Bob is gone and put that book on the bottom shelf of the book shelf in the far corner. That Bob is a kinky feller.
It actually might be the evening when you see Linda's book now that I'm thinking about it.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
I just wanted to see MC get his "Aunt" pregnant since her and Yazmin wanted to have a kid. Since Yazmin is a model, she can't so it makes sense but we probably won't see.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Nothing you mentioned could be called cute. Rape, murder and necrophilia, these thing can't be called cute even individually, no need to put the three of them together. You mentioned two interesting concepts for me which are: "cute" and "interesting and/or exciting" The big difference I see are:

1) Incest prengnancy could be called "cute" because it is consensual by both parties while raping and murdering it's clearly not

2) Even if someone sees raping, murdering and necrophilia as "interesting and/or exciting" the big key here is: Don't worry, because we are talking about a game, it's not real.
Who cares what the other thinks it is "interesting and/or exciting" as long as that guy is able to diference a game from the real life? If that guy isn't able to tell the diference between fantasy and real life then it's not even this forum's problem, that guy should be treating himself with a psychologist. And as long as someone understand that nothing discussed in this forum is actually real, then what is the need of shaming others preferences?
Its not real life so everything can work out fine.

In real life a man could go out into the world, grab a random woman and fuck her and then ask her to be his wife. This man will go to prison 99.99999999% of the time.

In fiction, the man does this and everything works out, both he and the random woman he fucked in public end up happy together.

With fiction you don't have to deal with potential negative consequences.
Ok, I totally get it. I probably said too much, of course one can like whatever he wants and call it as he pleases. But I would really hate it if there was to appear pregnancy in the game. And as it is not there yet, my voice is against it (well, not really, as I'm not a patron, but you get me). And I still wouldn't call it cute, whether it is consensual or not.

What are the poll results, btw? Come on, guys, we need to know (prepearing my noose).

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
It's a game about a mom and the sisters of a generic white guy being so inexplicably attracted to him that they'd fuck him. It's not high writing. You can count the amount of games on this site that have quality writing with just your hands. You can count the amount with good writing on a just one. Enjoy it for what it is, if you want high fiction then read fucking Tolkein or something and imagine that everyone fucks.
You're forgetting something here, aren't you? :unsure:
Most people on here won't be capable of counting games on their hands, or on anything else for that matter. ;)
They'd be too busy fapping away to what's on the screen in front of them. ;)

Morolan

May 18, 2018
Just tried to install the game for the first time - but when i am trying to start I get this error:

Any ideas anybody?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
No.... but path of exile, lulz.

That said....... check folder properties to see if it has permissions.

Aug 28, 2017
ICSTOR's polls remain the worst, they've learned nothing from the first ones.

Harem route without Sara?
What kind of harem would that be if they'd exclude one of the family members?

Optional pregnancy?
D'uh, the former games had them and a lot of the fan base is obviously in favor of it, no need to ask.

Redesigning Macy?
Why? She's absolutely fine as is, no need to waste time on a redesign.

More lesbian content?
Sure, the Liza and Yazmin stuff was great.

More punishment for Celia?
Well of course!? That was the whole premise of the game before the story got sidetracked after the stupid content polls for each version.

I agree.

Though my gut tells me this poll was just a way of telling people the dev is hardly working on the game...

Regardless, I always see polls as a waste of time.

Reactions: Onysko

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Then the game is named wrong it is called milfy city, but their is only a handfull of milfs their should have been more milfs added to this game.

Reactions: J..D
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes