botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This thread here clearly shows the ugly side of this forum.

A dev who has finished not one or two, but several games has been open and explained that he needs some time off the project, perfectly understandable that you could get burned out in a job like this, especially with all those entitled assholes who don't even pay for your work, but act as if they know everything about you better than you do yourselves.

Seriously what is wrong with those people? Is this how they treat people in RL life as well? Always assume the worst, that others are lying, cheating, scamming, don't they have any empathy, sympathy, can't they have at least a modicum of decency?

Yes, it's okay to call out creators that are scum, like when was Dual Family last updated, with the patreon running all the time, or all the Money DarkSilver got and then just left Big Brother unfinished, or Slonique who never finishes a game properly.

But what does it take for a dev to get some trust with those guys?
How many updates does he need to deliver, how many games does he need to finish, before they at least give him the benefit of the doubt that he might actually be telling the truth and really needing the time for himself?

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm done responding to these type of posts. No matter how much credible evidence you throw at them, they act like Teflon pans.
For example:
I told someone that the guy wanted a few months off to sort himself out as well as take a break.
Most normal jobs give each employee 1-2 months off per year spread out in periods of a week here and a week there. This doesn't seem to matter to the butthurt community that have no right to be butthurt as I bet none of them are actual patrons. ICSTOR takes a few months off and they seem to think he's quitting. And get all ants in their pants about it.
I. Am. Done. Trying. To. Talk. Sense. Into. Them. And. Will. Henceforth. Cease. Taking. The. Bait.
Use Ignore function, that's the magic of internet. In the meantime I got hundreds of those people on my list. I won't imagine how I would feel when I had to read the stuff of those many. So ignore keeps your mood up, mostly ;)

It's ironic to find so many babies making a fuss on a site like this. Where are their parents?
Haha, maybe parents have no time because they complain in the AWAM thread?! :ROFLMAO:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Awful first post.
It's possible this was a sockpuppet account meant to raise the trolling temperature.

Hm, wonder which other account is clearly intended to do the same?

Reasonable supporters (and pirates) here know we're eagerly awaiting August for this game's next installment.

• Haha
Reactions: sarge87

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
in view of the comment I will ignore the thread ca it diverts frankly the subject. I will follow via his discord and patreon

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
As has already been stated, unless you are a Patreon supporter, you have no right to criticize anyone for their work which you're benefitting from, at no cost to you.

You can bitch when you're not pirating. Otherwise, your "opinion" carries the value of a loaded diaper.
Can you really "pirate" something that gets publicly released?

Reactions: privitude and Q Who

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
How did the pregnancy option do in the poll, btw?
Damn, I feel ashamed to ask like this instead of finding it on my on, but it's impossible to do, because I can't find it in all these rants that are spread over more than 100 pages. The search option didn't find anything, and I don't really want to read that many pages... I went through like 20, but I couldn't find anything than a lot of arguing about something that has been argued about like 5 months ago already and all the arguments that I see have been presented over and over again. And what about the other questions there? I can't even remember what they were. xD

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How did the pregnancy option do in the poll, btw?
Damn, I feel ashamed to ask like this instead of finding it on my on, but it's impossible to do, because I can't find it in all these rants that are spread over more than 100 pages. The search option didn't find anything, and I don't really want to read that many pages... I went through like 20, but I couldn't find anything than a lot of arguing about something that has been argued about like 5 months ago already and all the arguments that I see have been presented over and over again. And what about the other questions there? I can't even remember what they were. xD
Poll results:
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-5c-icstor.8012/page-1098#post-2075566

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
A creator takes a break, he doesn't lie about it, he openly tells his supporters that he will be gone until he is recharged, at that point you have two options, either you continue to support or you stop your support forever or until he starts releasing updates again.
As far as I remember icstor has paused the payments on his behalf at the moment he announced to take a break to avoid his supporters getting charged meanwhile. Nobody got charged for him "doing nothing", by his own decision. That's a pretty impressive move (to me) I just like to mention.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Listen, Mods, there's something about the shitshow you should know...
Oh no. It's too late. These people have all been infected. They may look fine once again, but it's a matter of time before they turn back into the echochamber.

This entire thread must be purged.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes