Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
tbh i cant remember cause its been too long but i remember feeling that way in one of the updates. and also in some other games that have the same update format
The Linda date weekend was like that. The last couple of updates were not the best. This update is supposed to be celia, caroline and the neighbors. I am not sure if it is one or both of them.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Sure, the repeat shitposters are just victims. Repeatedly harping on sky-is-falling, glass-half-full-and-broken noise as if it matters the 10th time they blather about it, everyone else should just accept that some people are tone-deaf and lack the empathy gene. Oh, and ignore the sockpuppet accounts, btw.

Heard it all before, way before F95 was even founded. They get little respect from me.

Meanwhile, this Dev offered an August date and that sounds fine to me - especially considering I'm not even a Patreon supporter for this game, just a fan. I have no problem with people supporting Alishia either, even though that Dev has a record of quitting their game after the first installment and has thus far shown signs of repeating ... unlike ICSTOR, who has owned up to their health issues and whose game is apparently so decent, even the sour critics want to bash its future as if that would somehow knock down what has already been accomplished.

Critique and speculation is one thing, noise for the sake of tossing out uncivil attitudes is another. Learn the difference and be content with your choices, I feel.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Glad to read the game is still in the works. I hope the dev is in good health. A two month recovery from anything can easily become longer if things don't go right. So I hope they are taking the time they need. From the sound of the post in the OP it's going to be a BIG update when it finally comes. I look forward to when it's posted in the LATEST section (y)

Reactions: fried

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
So manny mixed emotions and a big WTF like c'mon bois we all want Caroline's sweet ass but the dev takes one break in 4 years and people start losing their shit over that ... I can understand his patrons but the rest of y'all ?? ICSTOR should go ask GUMDROP if some of his supporters are for sale lol. The dude is a normal dude with a private life and shit happens, that's that. People saying he hasn't realesed an update since november with the sexy mommy, keep forgetting we had a Christmas Episode with a pretty decent amount of content (two sex scenes with Sarah and Linda, a striptease with the goddess Caroline and her priestess Violet, a BJ from Celia and Judy and those pics from the pc).

Now the game itself still has a lot of potential and lots of fucking to offer so no need for the dev to abandon it (Caroline x Linda x MC threesome, Linda x Liza/Yazmin x MC, Celia x Judy x MC, MC x Sex Shop babe BDSM or some hardcore shit so on). You do know devs have a life too, they don't work on fap materials 24/7. Shit happens, real life problems, problems with the pc or he just needs some time to recharge his batteries. He still gives his supporters and fans feedback didn't pull an AORRTA on them so why all the negativity ?? Just look here at
armion82's post with the spoiler tag and look at the 6th pic ... Celia is one happy lady and the 8th is a Linda x Caro x MC sandwich ;)

Keep believing bros the update will arrive, and if it don't u still have torches and forks to "persuade" the dev into doing that shit.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Let's see if we can explain the difference between having something negative to say about what you see and ... complaining, whining, hating and even expecting.

I am a Giants fan, Go G Men. They have sucked for years recently. Eli has no O line but he makes a lot of bad decisions. The defense sucks and never come through anymore. The front office has not made good decisions for years.

By making the above statements do you think that I now hate the Giants? Do I EXPECT anything because I think my team sucks for now? because they do. Eli won us 2 superbowls but I still think he is now hurting the team and should retire. I would hate to see him be a guy who did not know when to quit. Is that whining or just a stupid opinion based on his record?

It has been almost 9 months since the last game update. Very few people ask for help in this thread. Speculation is about all that is left to talk about here. Akin to offseason sports talk. You can't really talk about last seasons games over and over anymore until the new season happens.

You are going to have to get used to people with different views. Why anyone would want to discourage different opinions escapes me. That is so long as you do not call someone names of course.

There are a few outlets to follow this game. If you prefer a tightly controlled echo chamber I suggest the Discord channel. You will never see a negative post there.

If you want to support him you can join/follow on his P page. I doubt you will see many negative comments there either.

The thread Here on F95 is not a developer controlled social media channels like Discord or P. The comments here will have more variety compared to ones controlled by the developer. until new actual game content is released on 8/6 any traffic here is a bonus.
Lol. I can't speak for others, but I have zero problems with different opinions, I also have zero problems with negative comments about a game or dev if warranted, anyone who checks out some of my posts here knows that I do my fair share of them myself, but I do have a problem with people exxagerating time periods, ignoring public statements made by the dev about pausing the development and creating flat-out lies.
There's also a difference between criticizing someone or bluntly insulting the guy.
All of this happened here in this thread and this is something I will address if necessary.
It's sad, but there are several people who for reasons beyond my understanding try to use this thread to damage ICSTOR's credibility and insult him.
Maybe it's because I had a severe case of burnout once myself, that I perfectly understood his need for taking a longer break from development and therefore can't stand the disparaging comments.

After all, this game has a large following for a reason, it has killer renders and hot ladies in spades, is fun to play, without being annoying like other sandbox inspired games and I for one never have a problem with waiting for good content, if there's a reason.
Everything would be better than this project being abandoned and I've seen several games end, because the dev couldn't stand the barrage of trolls any more.
That might be something you should consider, while trying to just criticize and not be a troll.

Last edited:

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Sometimes it feels like I'm on an RR Martin website, everyone is complaining about "when's the next book going to be out". The big difference is that when it does, everyone will be forking out cash from them. Here a very good percentage are not ( paying ), me included. So when it's out it's out, stop the whining !!!

Aug 28, 2017
One character per update makes the game feel lifeless imo. Like all the other characters are just not even there and its just super empty and kinda takes you out of any immersion the game could really offer. wish he would just do like 1-2 scenes per character or something
Yeah I agree. Specially when compared to the earlier games, even if the scenes were a repeat. It was still fun.
Much better than empty rooms and houses.

I hope they will work on this once the game is more fleshed out. It would be much more enjoyable to go to Linda's room for a bj then hop over to her sister's house for another bj. Come back home and pump Caroline's ass. All in a day's work.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes