Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
bullshit.
He earns about 50K dollars a month. And only an idiot would give up such a thing. He can even hire someone to do all the work for him. He can even hire a team.
That's why all the things he said about personal issues forcing him to take pause are lame excuses. Aren't you able to deliver updates on time? Hire some people, for crying out loud.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
He likely already has a team working since start of Milfy City as its updates were alwas 3+x as large as other developers while also at much higher quality than ither of previous Icstor games.
Aren't you able to deliver updates on time? hire some more people.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think it will take another 3 months before an real update is done. it stays now at 70 % I sure hope we have at least bigger update then the last one if this is 5 minute update i will be very dissapointed. ;)

Reactions: J..D

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I think it will take another 3 months before an real update is done. it stays now at 70 % I sure hope we have at least bigger update then the last one if this is 5 minute update i will be very dissapointed. ;)
I just looked at my calendar and you can rejoice, because August is surprisingly already next month!
Seems like we won't have to wait 3 months for a real update after all.

D

Deleted member 484637

some ppl should do a internetlicence...
is it rly that hard, to get information?
there a search function, there is the patreon page
and even as an guest of that page u can get that fucking information!!!

add: now i'm feeling way better :)

• Haha
Reactions: SoiCowboy

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That's why all the things he said about personal issues forcing him to take pause are lame excuses. Aren't you able to deliver updates on time? Hire some people, for crying out loud.
He turned off his Patreon for 2 months. You have no idea what his mental state is; haven't you ever been frustrated and worn out and just want to stop doing whatever?

He's an artist. "Hire some people" won't come anywhere near the image quality he wants to put out.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
so if i rember correctly august is the release date i just hope early august :) be patient guys we near it already

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
This thread will be my favorite one in august. :rolleyes:

Reading opinions of both sides and if game won't actually come out in august but i doubt it, it will feel like a real life plot twist.

Maybe this thread is itself a game? :unsure:

este1

Jul 6, 2019
Hi there.
While trying to start the .exe file, i received this thing under the spoiler, and it doesn`t start the game. Any suggestions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Wait, it isn't?
I think that this thread is a test for the humanity, a simulation how much people can endure.

Apparently the average male will ejaculate 14 gallons in their lifetime, the absence of this game ruins the numbers.

Reactions: Ennoch

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi there.
While trying to start the .exe file, i received this thing under the spoiler, and it doesn`t start the game. Any suggestions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some questions:
  1. Where did you download the game from?
  2. Did you unpack the rpa (with UnRen or something else)?
  3. Did you drip in a new splash_screen.rpy or modify the existing one?

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know if the redheaded woman in the picture near mc's bedroom and Sara will show up sometime? And will Cinty have scenes with her?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes