Jun 8, 2017
Smh,They want him to fail so bad that they hate,these guys here all hate their lives so much that a guy thats a celebrity on here and makes 40k+ a month that has the only game that really matters here they want it to be abandoned so bad it hurts them,It will be done though hes made what 5 or 6 games already with mo break? its at 75% or so it will come out late this month most likely,don't worry

bio

Aug 12, 2017
I haven't kept up with the development 100%, but from what I remember the game was like 40% done and then the dev said he's gonna take a 1-2 month break, right? Then he comes back like 4 months later and in the 4 months afterwards of work he manages to do 35% extra of the game?

Did he say if he encountered any issue or what's going on? His dev time was pretty consistent up until that point.
Prior to take his few month break, the game was not around 40% but around 60%, believe me I am waiting for this game as much as you are... exept that I am doing it more quietly!

bio

Aug 12, 2017
I haven't kept up with the development 100%, but from what I remember the game was like 40% done and then the dev said he's gonna take a 1-2 month break, right? Then he comes back like 4 months later and in the 4 months afterwards of work he manages to do 35% extra of the game?

Did he say if he encountered any issue or what's going on? His dev time was pretty consistent up until that point.
Prior to take his few month break, the game was not around 40% but around 60%, believe me I am waiting for this game as much as you are... exept that I am doing it more quietly!

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes