Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
That's not true, the first two updates came out in like 2 months. Third update was 0.4b and it has over 1200 new renders and 93 animations so it take much longer. That upcoming update will have 1200-1500 new renders and god knows how many animations and that my friend took lots of time.
I don't remember if that's true, but 300 renders and a couple of animations are maybe 2-3 weeks of rendering, not 3 extra months.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hey so I'm very confused, does the gallery work? A few scenes have occurred and nothing gets unlocked, and what are the secret cards? I have collected quite a few and it hasn't unlocked anything in the gallery, what do they unlock?
What do you mean they are still locked? Do you see the lock or is it just dark? Have you tried clicking on them? Have you downloaded the last bug fix? You can only see them in the photo gallery on the computer. There are 3 or 4 pages so the ones you found might not be on the first page. It won't fill in from page 1. If you found the 13th card it would be on the 3rd page. I don't remember the exact # of cards.

Doctor Depravity

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
What do you mean they are still locked? Do you see the lock or is it just dark? Have you tried clicking on them? Have you downloaded the last bug fix? You can only see them in the photo gallery on the computer. There are 3 or 4 pages so the ones you found might not be on the first page. It won't fill in from page 1. If you found the 13th card it would be on the 3rd page. I don't remember the exact # of cards.
No it was just that the scenes didn't unlock one by one, but instead in bunches as you reached certain points in the characters story, which is why they were all locked and then suddenly I had a bunch that were available

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I don't remember if that's true, but 300 renders and a couple of animations are maybe 2-3 weeks of rendering, not 3 extra months.
You live under the delusion, that it's any of your business to concern yourself with.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
No it was just that the scenes didn't unlock one by one, but instead in bunches as you reached certain points in the characters story, which is why they were all locked and then suddenly I had a bunch that were available
Did you update to the latest bug fix? The release had a lot of bugs for many players. I did not notice any myself but I don't use the gallery.

bennyboy

Sep 19, 2017
Guys why is there a hell lot of bugs in the version I just downloaded?
Is there any bug fix available? By the way I downloaded the compressed version
Please let me know if there's a way to fix these bugs because I can't get forward in the story. In fact I'm hardly at 5% in the game and whatever I click is shown as error.

bennyboy

Sep 19, 2017
Please let me know if there's a way to fix these bugs because I can't get forward in the story. In fact I'm hardly at 5% in the game and whatever I click is shown as error.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
It must be from your side , i played the game 2 times this update and before and 100% is doable without any error bug or anything else

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Compressed versions are not official and can contain bugs. Your best bet is always to download the original version.
If you have pleb internet and this is not feasible for you, then you can try to extract the archive at a new location. Bear in mind that Ren'Py games don't do very well with convoluted folder paths and special characters.
Do not use console commands, tamper with script files or use Unren for the time being since this can also bug out your game.

What kind of error is shown to you btw? You should get a full traceback of it.

Reactions: fried

bennyboy

Sep 19, 2017
Compressed versions are not official and can contain bugs. Your best bet is always to download the original version.
If you have pleb internet and this is not feasible for you, then you can try to extract the archive at a new location. Bear in mind that Ren'Py games don't do very well with convoluted folder paths and special characters.
Do not use console commands, tamper with script files or use Unren for the time being since this can also bug out your game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'/images/home/ml_and_f_bedroom/morning/scenes/ml_bedroom_morning_scene5_v1/ml_b1_hover.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/home/ml_and_f_bedroom/morning/scenes/ml_bedroom_morning_scene5_v1/ml_b1_hover.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/home/ml_and_f_bedroom/morning/labels_ml_and_f_bedroom_morning.rpyc", line 23, in script
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\exports.py", line 2664, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1116, in render
    st, at)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/home/ml_and_f_bedroom/morning/scenes/ml_bedroom_morning_scene5_v1/ml_b1_hover.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.5c
Fri Aug 02 18:32:45 2019

bennyboy

Sep 19, 2017

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'/images/home/caroline_room/morning/scenes/caroline_room_morning_scene1/caroline_b1_hover.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/home/caroline_room/morning/scenes/caroline_room_morning_scene1/caroline_b1_hover.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/home/caroline_room/morning/labels_caroline_morning.rpyc", line 23, in script
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\exports.py", line 2664, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1116, in render
    st, at)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "F:\Anime\Inazuma 11\Inazuma Eleven original\Inazuma Eleven Season 6 (108-127) 720p BRRip PirateBoy Silver RG\subs\Milfy_City-05c-pc-Skunked\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc-Skunked\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/home/caroline_room/morning/scenes/caroline_room_morning_scene1/caroline_b1_hover.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.5c
Fri Aug 02 18:36:19 2019

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes