Viressa

May 24, 2018
I wouldn't care about how slow he's being if he was doing decent, frequent community updates detailing exactly what's going on. 8 months is a ridiculous amount of time and his reasons/excuses don't hold any water. Won't be subscribing to him again, it's ridiculous that anyone has been for the last 8 months.
I realize I'm talking to a sock puppet troll account here but seriously? Icstor is one of the most transparent developers. What more do you want, a 24/7 livestream?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope the developer is not angry at those who puts a private preview
Pirate site, pretty sure zero fucks are given about an angry dev.

BTW this wait is nothing, when was the last time the game Lust and Submission had an update?
Pretty sure no one is expecting an update from that anymore.

It's also tagged as on hold so doesn't really count, dev hasn't said anything is coming .... dev hasn't said anything.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Alright, I know this is a bit off topic from what y'all are talking about, but what is the name of the intro? Because this Alan Becker (the guy who made Animator vs. Animation) has the exact same song for the outro. I recognized it immediately, so now I'm curious as to what it is.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Alright, I know this is a bit off topic from what y'all are talking about, but what is the name of the intro? Because this Alan Becker (the guy who made Animator vs. Animation) has the exact same song for the outro. I recognized it immediately, so now I'm curious as to what it is.

Reactions: SubjectTest3?

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Nvm, I found it by following the credits. Thank you though for the song! They probably sampled it heavily.

The intro: Your Call by Kevin MacLeod,

I also found this song that's often used in the game: Deadly Roulette by Kevin MacLeod,

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Windows links don't works

Klain50

May 27, 2017
80% done by 3rd august. it's not gonna jump to 100% by next week. so we have to wait till the end of August I'm afraid

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes