Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
f
NoFap day 84: Lost 19 pounds of unwanted fat without special dieting - just not reaching out for food quite like I did - there is some sort of connection between masturbation and compulsive behaviour: I no longer see females as sex-objects - they appear exactly like men but with slightly different shape - I am ONLY interested in their character - I never knew I viewed women as sex-objects: Fapping off & contraceptive 'sex' are actually exactly the same thing - 'mutual-masturbation - contraceptive sex is never sex at all - it's the complete opposite of sex - it's 'anti-sex' - I never knew that before but now it's plainly obvious - it seems bizarre and unreal that men & women chase each other around for... 'mutual-masturbation' - seems a bit of an anti-climax somehow but not without a streak of humour - this is all quite contrary to the 'fairytale romance' thing I was brought up to believe in: Less anxiety-depression - there is some sort of link with fap: I am more in control of life - life is less in control of me: Sex is taking on another dimension - billions of condoms, billions of Intra-Uterine divices, billions of dutch caps and spermicide creams, billions of unwanted pregnancies, billions of abortions, billions of unplanned babies - none of it because of reproduction, on the contrary all because of contraception - all because of mutual-masturbation - compulsive behaviour that is... out of control?
beta.jpg

Reactions: Insane_Laughter

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Nobody talked about this? recent 350k views video advertising this game:
Good ol MxR the man that got me into modding the absolute hell out of my skyrim. l Won't lie when I saw that in my feed I was genuinely surprised talk about advertisement.

Reactions: Biscuit1234

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
Developer was having personal life problems but not as bad as Gumdrops who was milking his patreon for more then 1 year now. So this is not so bad. also this developer at least paused his payment for sometime when he took his break.
Yes I know Love and submission is one of my favorite games so all this wait is hard, you know.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes