gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Hey guys, I recently got into this game and almost finished it, I have a question about the last scene with Linda. There's two options in this scene, the first one is to decide whether to cum inside or pull out of Linda's pussy, and the second one is whether to put blanket over Linda or not. Will there be any serious consequences behind these choices?

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Hey guys, I recently got into this game and almost finished it, I have a question about the last scene with Linda. There's two options in this scene, the first one is to decide whether to cum inside or pull out of Linda's pussy, and the second one is whether to put blanket over Linda or not. Will there be any serious consequences behind these choices?
Unless I am mistaken, my impression is that Linda really wants her son to knock her up, or at least she wants to experience the thrill of the risk of getting pregnant. Whether she gets pregnant or not is likely decided by how many times you cum inside her during the game.
As for the second question: It doesn't have any consequences in the currrent version of the game, but I would bet that it has SEVERE consequences in a later version. Personally, I think that you need to get caught by Bob, in order to unlock the harem. My reasoning being that we need to get rid of Bob (sorry Bob, you deserved a better family anyway :cry:) in order to really be able to have fun with the girls. Also, Bob knowing about MC and Linda means that Sarah and Caroline will likely find out as well, which is needed in order to get them to agree to a harem.

Could be wrong on both of these assumptions though, but I have a feeling that I am on the right track.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
And it took less than 5 minutes for the first guy to completely miss the joke....
Exactly and it was you. Why are you so dead serious if you say you're kidding? Start thinking what others might mean instead of being convinced of what they mean :cool:

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Exactly and it was you. Why are you so dead serious if you say you're kidding? Start thinking what others might mean instead of being convinced of what they mean :cool:
You are seriously no fun at all. The flat-earth community has been going for a couple of years by now and MF 0.5 was released in 2018. So, when 0.5 was released, people still thought that the earth was flat.... which was the joke o_O

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
You are seriously no fun at all. The flat-earth community has been going for a couple of years by now and MF 0.5 was released in 2018. So, when 0.5 was released, people still thought that the earth was flat.... which was the joke o_O
Relax, man, we have a nice Sunday, and I really do not need a manual for your post. According to your motto, I do not answer more for your posts. Do not clutter up the forum unnecessarily.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Relax, man, we have a nice Sunday, and I really do not need a manual for your post. According to your motto, I do not answer more for your posts. Do not clutter up the forum unnecessarily.
Well, I can agree fully with this. It is indeed a nice sunday and I agree that we are taking more space than needed. Also, I don't hate or dislike you, I just think we got off on the wrong foot. Anyways, happy sunday to you :giggle:

Challass

Aug 10, 2018
I agree he needs to stop smoking and I also think there should be away to tell him about the twins so he can punish them in his play room he may like to be dominated but I don't think he needs to be robbed and then we can have him bond with MC as they play with the twins bob might be loosing his family but the twins would make a nice consolation prize

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
When did I say that I needed your positive comments? Did I say that I made this game for those who are whining? Don't like it, don't play it. Stop bitching when continue to play it. The harem route is brought into the game not to please you who are whining. Why do I need to please you? If it's not because that I promised to bring harem into the game with my patrons, I wonder why do I care to bring it into the game? To please you? To have positive comments and reviews from you? Why should I need that? Rubbish.
frankly, I don't like NTR. only looking for Suzzie there. but the dev are sharp!
free player can only bit his tongue :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes