Feb 12, 2019
I am stuck in Linda story. Where i sneak up on her in the morning . She wears some clothes and she does not take me anywhere. The MC just says that is need to get out and that has beeen happening every morning

Edelwis

Nov 24, 2018
Well, imo this is a big fault.
After all that drama, he could have work hard and ready the update at the first days of August so then stop all the talks, but no he is gonna work slowly until end of August.
I hope he can finish at August and not another release date or schedule change. We'll see. =(

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Scope creep to meet fan expectations after a delay = bad idea every time.

I am stuck in Linda story. Where i sneak up on her in the morning . She wears some clothes and she does not take me anywhere. The MC just says that is need to get out and that has beeen happening every morning
Iirc (been forever since I played this) you need to spy on her and Bob having sex, you should see her reading a book. Check their room in the evening and check out the book. Then the story should advance next time you peep on her in the morning.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
It's obvious the people arguing here haven't masturbated since 0.5 release. Take a step back and look at yourselves LMAO
NoFap day 84: Lost 19 pounds of unwanted fat without special dieting - just not reaching out for food quite like I did - there is some sort of connection between masturbation and compulsive behaviour: I no longer see females as sex-objects - they appear exactly like men but with slightly different shape - I am ONLY interested in their character - I never knew I viewed women as sex-objects: Fapping off & contraceptive 'sex' are actually exactly the same thing - 'mutual-masturbation - contraceptive sex is never sex at all - it's the complete opposite of sex - it's 'anti-sex' - I never knew that before but now it's plainly obvious - it seems bizarre and unreal that men & women chase each other around for... 'mutual-masturbation' - seems a bit of an anti-climax somehow but not without a streak of humour - this is all quite contrary to the 'fairytale romance' thing I was brought up to believe in: Less anxiety-depression - there is some sort of link with fap: I am more in control of life - life is less in control of me: Sex is taking on another dimension - billions of condoms, billions of Intra-Uterine divices, billions of dutch caps and spermicide creams, billions of unwanted pregnancies, billions of abortions, billions of unplanned babies - none of it because of reproduction, on the contrary all because of contraception - all because of mutual-masturbation - compulsive behaviour that is... out of control?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I am pretty sure it's going to be out by the end of August, there is still plenty of time until then for ICSTOR to finish it.

Feb 12, 2019

Iirc (been forever since I played this) you need to spy on her and Bob having sex, you should see her reading a book. Check their room in the evening and check out the book. Then the story should advance next time you peep on her in the morning.
I have already done both of them. Now when peep bob and her having sex .. she is sleeping and when i sneak up on her in the morning .. it ends with her wearing the clothes. Do i have to reset the game maybe

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018

I have already done both of them. Now when peep bob and her having sex .. she is sleeping and when i sneak up on her in the morning .. it ends with her wearing the clothes. Do i have to reset the game maybe
Have you already collected money from Bob three times in the afternoon? That must happen first.

Reactions: Q Who

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
While i want the next version as much as the next guy seeing 5% increases is mildly positive, at least it's progress, but really don't build the hype, October is more realistic for the next version, frankly i'll be happy with a decent update this year and no i'm not trolling i'd much prefer a nice meaty update once his year than two with ICSTOR rushing to put something out for Christmas again.

Feb 12, 2019

I have already done both of
Have you already collected money from Bob three times in the afternoon? That must happen first.
Yes It worked .. I had to take money from bob 3 times .. thanks

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
This should be an interesting month I'd say Aug 21st at the earliest, it gives about 3 weeks to finish off any of the minor things and an extra 10 days to make sure it's all good for release.

gregtorn

Apr 5, 2017
where on the map is bobs office? spoke with linda about bob, was following walkthrough but there is no bobs office on the map.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes