Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
An August release was always going to be touch and go there is still time but I just hope we are not sitting here this time next month asking the same questions about a release :(

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
well maybe not in august but in september, at least we know that its coming soon... with more content... there are some games here that i love but had no news on for months... so this news update i something at least.

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
well maybe not in august but in september, at least we know that its coming soon... with more content... there are some games here that i love but had no news on for months... so this news update i something at least.
been patiently waiting over half a year for an update to my favorite game/story. Seems all the better games have fizzled out and now it is all the same old lower quality ones left to weed through not worth a fap.

Last edited:

daedal

Apr 28, 2018
Huzza at hitting 95%.

So after looking at the preview pics a few pages back, I think we have a rough outline of all the Caroline sex scenes.

1. Date night with them crashing in a nice hotel. Caroline in lingerie. First actual vaginal sex. Likely with a condom.

2. Caroline surprises MC at the hotel tub and gets in with him. Probably starts as a foot job. I'm betting raw sex here but Caroline jumps off right before creampie. Possiblly a little too late and cum splashes against the outside of her vulva. Her bringing in alcohol makes me think she's semi drunk and rawdogs outta pure lust.

3. Skinny dipping in the lake. I'm betting this is the most romantic of the 3. It starts as another raw/pull out session but this is the point where she loses all control and lets/tells the MC to blow in her.

After replaying her route she obviously has a creampie fetish. All her masturbation fantasies have the guy being raw and blowing in her. I'm amazed she hasn't been on the pill before. She mentions she let her old boyfriend rawdog but she's never actually had a guy climax inside her before.

Edit: It still appears as 85% on patreon and icstor's website. Think the gun was jumped.
considering linda also gives you the choice to nut in her, is pregnancy supposed to be the end game for both characters? it seems to be building up to that given the choices for Linda

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
been patiently waiting half a year for an update. Seems all the good games have fizzled and now it is all the same old lower quality games.
Well the good news is that you won't have to wait much longer.

But what do you mean all the good games have fizzled? Did you miss the update last Friday for Being a DIK, Lust Epidemic, and Pine Falls? I'm probably missing some also. We'll have updates soon for City of Broken Dreamers, Timestamps, Where the Heart Is, No More Secrets, and many other great games.

Come on people, just fucking relax. I'm sure ICSTOR is working hard at this very moment, trying to get this out in the month of August. So just hold tight a little longer.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
considering linda also gives you the choice to nut in her, is pregnancy supposed to be the end game for both characters? it seems to be building up to that given the choices for Linda
I think that pregnancy will be added to the game at some point, for a number of reasons:

1) ICSTOR has had pregnancy in some of his previous games (Incest story 2 has a pregnancy end for the sister)
2) Linda's behaviour and the way she practically demands that MC cums inside her, makes me believe that she wants to get pregnant by her son. Or at least she wants to run the risk, cause it gives her some kind of thrill.
3) ICSTOR had a poll recently on his patreon, asking about adding pregnancy to the game, which was voted yes by 60-70% of the players, if I recall.

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
been patiently waiting half a year for an update. Seems all the good games have fizzled and now it is all the same old lower quality games now.
Probably G

Both their upper bodies are severely undersized compared to their respective boobs.

View attachment 376259 View attachment 376261
but delightfully so.

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
I think that pregnancy will be added to the game at some point, for a number of reasons:

1) ICSTOR has had pregnancy in some of his previous games (Incest story 2 has a pregnancy end for the sister)
2) Linda's behaviour and the way she practically demands that MC cums inside her, makes me believe that she wants to get pregnant by her son. Or at least she wants to run the risk, cause it gives her some kind of thrill.
3) ICSTOR had a poll recently on his patreon, asking about adding pregnancy to the game, which was voted yes by 60-70% of the players, if I recall.
wow if this is really true it will be more interesting

Reactions: Marzapane and TobyQ
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes