Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
wow if this is really true it will be more interesting
Well, #1 & #3 can be verified for sure, while #2 is up to enterpretation. You can play Incest story 2 to see the pregnancy end yourself, and as for the poll, you should be able to see it here: (just go the "Poll results" post)

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
I think that pregnancy will be added to the game at some point, for a number of reasons:

1) ICSTOR has had pregnancy in some of his previous games (Incest story 2 has a pregnancy end for the sister)
2) Linda's behaviour and the way she practically demands that MC cums inside her, makes me believe that she wants to get pregnant by her son. Or at least she wants to run the risk, cause it gives her some kind of thrill.
3) ICSTOR had a poll recently on his patreon, asking about adding pregnancy to the game, which was voted yes by 60-70% of the players, if I recall.
[/ QUOTE]

Well, the pregnancy was in Milf Villa and the endings of the pregnancy were not only for the sister but for the mother and aunt.

Reactions: daedal

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Well, the pregnancy was in Milf Villa and the endings of the pregnancy were not only for the sister but for the mother and aunt.
Well, I don't recall any pregnancy for the mother or sister in Milf's villa. The aunt gets pregnant, yes, but I don't remember ever seeing any confirmation about anyone else getting pregnant, even though both the sister and maid mentions fear of getting pregnant several times.

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Well, I don't recall any pregnancy for the mother or sister in Milf's villa. The aunt gets pregnant, yes, but I don't remember ever seeing any confirmation about anyone else getting pregnant, even though both the sister and maid mentions fear of getting pregnant several times.
yes agree

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Waiting for this got me bald and got my 2.5 inch chinese dick shrunken...i think a this state, i could sue ICSTOR for keeping me waiting that long...

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Sara Zuri and Suri have pretty normal body shape
Sara's body is normal? She has a tiny tiny waist and a huge ass for her size. Her head seems a little on the large side too. You must just be an ass man. Her body is not normal at all.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Caroline's body shape is extremely unhealthy. That's not attractive to me.
Well for reference to a normal human body the boobs are abnormaly huge and her waist is abnormaly slim but its fine i guess
I don't know - Jordan Carver looks pretty healthy to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
They all have "Barbie" like proportions. That hourglass figure with a nonexistent waist.
One of the thing I hate the most is Linda's nose. I'd give milfy city a 8/10, but with that nose I can't go higher than 6/10. It breaks everything.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes