Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
at least, september is near, i think big chunk of people will go to school or something like that and it will be easier to read topic. I hope)

I have to say, on a forum with hundreds of threads and many dumb comments posted a day, this is award winning levels of dumb.

Why would a bunch of people going to school change the amount of posts considering, at most, they are only gone for a few hours a day?

A huge chunk of the people on this site work and have families yet it doesn't change post count.

At most it will alter what time people post.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
But that's every woman in this game, singling out Caroline just seems strange. :confused:

View attachment 376852
i think its only Caroline because the next update is about her and Sara Zuri and Suri have pretty normal body
I don't know - Jordan Carver looks pretty healthy to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk if its a joke or not but the 2nd picture is enhanced (prolly a joke) and the first one was after her surgery i think so her boobs got enhanced and stuff

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
just try to play being a dick, it is really good and you can't stay upset every day thinking about Caroline. Really recommended guys

Reactions: MichaelJordan

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Since the last update of Icstor's patreon, it has been more than 10 days. and in that 10 days, it will be 5%. So I think we will get 0.6 and mid next month.
But he said August :pepehands: JK i think he will deliver this month and the percentage is just a rough indicator and it doesnt mean shit if he gets 5 percent on one day and 10 percent in 2 weeks

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
In the past, 90% meant "Rendering work is done, just need to finish story+coding and do a final testing pass." 0.5 was out within a week when it reached that point last time, so if that's indeed what that number means this time as well, I think a release by the 31st is reasonable after all. But I'm not going to bet any money on that.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
He is just squeezing the money out. He get's over 10k a month and does nearly nothing for it other than empty promises.
This guy is a perfect politician.
It means that there's still too much demand for the amount of supply, and that encourages people to create more games like or better than this one. It's not a bad thing that we're overpaying for this as a community. That's how free markets work.

Last edited:

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Linda's behaviour and the way she practically demands that MC cums inside her, makes me believe that she wants to get pregnant by her son. Or at least she wants to run the risk, cause it gives her some kind of thrill.
She's kinda a nutjob,isn't she?

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes