Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Guys, we all know ICSTOR is working extremely hard
The jokes just keep coming from you. Another good belly laugh.

tenor (2).gif

" I have faith that ICSTOR will deliver in August" That sounds definitive. "and you should also" Hmm maybe you have convinced me. "but if doesn't happen it won't be because he didn't try. " Wait, what? But I thought you had faith?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I mean your last like 10 posts here are also about the same thing and topic, i don't see really any differnce between them and what you keep posting.

Your posts starter pack ''OMG YOU FOOLS TALKING ABOUT THE SAME SHIT AND IM STILL READING THAT'', ''OMG I CANT STOP READING THIS, STOP THE THEORIES YOU GUYS ARE STUPID FOR YOUR THEORIES'', ''YOU GUYST DONT KNOW ANYTHING, I WILL COME BACK TOMMOROW AND POST THE SAME POST BUT WITH DIFFERENT LETTERS'' etc.
Maybe you didn't intend it, but this is the classic "both sides do it" nonsense which washes away context and intentions such that nothing has meaning on the topic being discussed.

Calling out the shitposting is a cry to the meta gods, but it's also hoping that others who come here can think somewhat critically and possibly realize that anyone can push back or ignore purposeful, interrupting noise that has nothing to do with interesting discussion or fanboyism of the game.

Constrast that with active shitposters, who troll the topic to rob it of potential fun or interest because that's what Internet anonymity allows for unsupervised children and/or adults with too much time and too little socialization in their lives.

We're not at all looking at the same behaviors or intentions.

This is a popular game with a well-funded and generally well-regarded Dev. They stumbled in various ways and then crap seeped into the topic because bottom feeding is easy and gets reactions. People calling out that useless junk should be recognized, not told they are doing the same thing as the shitposters when that's demonstrably false.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
took him 4 months to go from 65% to 90% someone is milking the player base.
Considering that Icstor took a break around Feb-March. Also Icstor had begun work on this update prior to Chrimbo and also put out a Christmas Special (non-canon) and spoke of taking a break around that time too.

No doubt people who've been following this since around December 2018 will correct me, if I'm off the mark here.

Therefore to go to around 85-90% since Icstor has returned, there's nothing to be concerned about (an increase of around 30% by your "reckoning") That's good. As for milking things, I think his patrons would've left him in their droves, and that doesn't appear to be the case. Currently at 6,737.
So what's your beef then?
If you have concerns tell him on his Patreon page, or better still tell him on his Discord server, he's on there most days, and I bet you'll get short shrift on either of those too!

Links below for you to use.

Tell him that on here.

Or if you want an even faster response do that on here (and see what responses you get to that comment)

Beware of the Mods on here. You won't find them as forgiving as those on here.
took him 4 months to go from 65% to 90% someone is milking the player base.

the last update to the game was in nov 17 2018 its now august 2019 9 months to do one update that will most likely be 30 mins to an hr gameplay. So my problem is it should not take almost a year for one update.

Please note this quote, along with the date. (If you can't be arsed to check it out. It's Feb 1st!)

Icstor has been working on 0.6 since the beginning of January. The last game update was the X-Mas episode (500+ renders) just before Christmas. As noted in his patreon post Icstor had some issues which impacted development which is why its been at 30% for 2 weeks. Do a little reading and quit being so damn entitled.

As I said he'd already started work on the next update, and put it aside for the one off Xmas Special.
At that time the game was at 30%.
And then the "shitstorm" hit, when Icstor made his announcement and it went in to meltdown.

So since they've been working on it, after his return they've now added 60% in the past few months.

While we're on the subject of making a game.
Go ahead.
Make one.
Let's see how much you can do, along the same style as this game, and with animations too, pulling everything together with the people who are helping you with writing etc, also without major bugs.
Then, please, do tell us all how you'd do in a couple of months (the "average time" for game updates on here)

We've heard it all before on here, as well as on Discord etc.
So don't think you're being original, or clever, with your comments.

Just saying.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Guys, we all know ICSTOR is working extremely hard to deliver the update in the month of August. It's going to be the biggest single update this game will ever have, and in my opinion it will also be the best! So let's just relax and be patient. It won't be long now. I have faith that ICSTOR will deliver in August, and you should also, but if doesn't happen it won't be because he didn't try.

Just remember that good things happen, and updates come quicker when there's positive vibes in the air. So let's all be cool, and do our part to make the update drop faster. (y)
That's cringe

But true, most of it

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Considering that Icstor took a break around Feb-March. Also Icstor had begun work on this update prior to Chrimbo and also put out a Christmas Special (non-canon) and spoke of taking a break around that time too.

No doubt people who've been following this since around December 2018 will correct me, if I'm off the mark here.

Therefore to go to around 85-90% since Icstor has returned, there's nothing to be concerned about (an increase of around 30% by your "reckoning") That's good. As for milking things, I think his patrons would've left him in their droves, and that doesn't appear to be the case. Currently at 6,737.
So what's your beef then?
If you have concerns tell him on his Patreon page, or better still tell him on his Discord server, he's on there most days, and I bet you'll get short shrift on either of those too!

Links below for you to use.

Tell him that on here.

Or if you want an even faster response do that on here (and see what responses you get to that comment)

Beware of the Mods on here. You won't find them as forgiving as those on here.

Please note this quote, along with the date. (If you can't be arsed to check it out. It's Feb 1st!)

As I said he'd already started work on the next update, and put it aside for the one off Xmas Special.
At that time the game was at 30%.
And then the "shitstorm" hit, when Icstor made his announcement and it went in to meltdown.

So since they've been working on it, after his return they've now added 60% in the past few months.

While we're on the subject of making a game.
Go ahead.
Make one.
Let's see how much you can do, along the same style as this game, and with animations too, pulling everything together with the people who are helping you with writing etc, also without major bugs.
Then, please, do tell us all how you'd do in a couple of months (the "average time" for game updates on here)

We've heard it all before on here, as well as on Discord etc.
So don't think you're being original, or clever, with your comments.

Just saying.
you confused the hell out of me why you quoted me heh Also Icstor did NOT start work on 0.6 then set it aside for X-Mas special.

Reactions: deviantfiend999

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Question: Since we are getting close to release, is anyone doing an android port? I'm not going to have my PC for most of September and I'd like to use my tablet.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
you confused the hell out of me why you quoted me heh Also Icstor did NOT start work on 0.6 then set it aside for X-Mas special.
(y) I stand corrected then.
I assumed that from comments made around that time, that it was. You should know as you know more about this game than a lot of people do.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seems after such a long wait for any kind of an update people are letting the frustration boil over onto this, save it for your game guys ;)

Reactions: TheFinder

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
It would be so nice if there weren't all those redundant posts on topic of a repetitive argument spanning hundreds of pages, so we would be able to find some actual relevant news, previews, bonus pictures, etc. xD

But nope, we have to spam hundreds of pages of nonsense. Because I want to read how about Icstor is a scammer or a hardworker for millionth time instead of reading something relevant.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
It would be so nice if there weren't all those redundant posts on topic of a repetitive argument spanning hundreds of pages, so we would be able to find some actual relevant news, previews, bonus pictures, etc. xD

But nope, we have to spam hundreds of pages of nonsense. Because I want to read how about Icstor is a scammer or a hardworker for millionth time instead of reading something relevant.
And I assume you believe your comment about too many repeated posts is the first one of it's kind.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
It's been quite awhile since I've played this game (November, 2018). Remember the scene where the MC was about to be caught by, who was it, Bob(?), and he covers up his "crime" with a blanket. Was there a choice to not use the blanket and get caught?

pandor666

May 6, 2017
Just wondering how many of those "beaching" about the update and the delay in this forum are actually PAYING supporters?
I will go for a guess: 1%
Yep - because paying supporters are adults not some twisted kids :D

I want a candy !!!!
Give me a Candy !!!!
I will die if i wont get candy !!!!
Candy is abandoned if i wont get it now !!!!
Candyman cheats because he wont let me have one now !!!
Making candy takes too long !!!
Where is the new candy ??

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes