TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Caroline is my least favorite character in the story. It's too bad she is the focus of this next release. Sara & Linda are my two favorites. Would be nice to see something with the neighbors and the student councilor.
The neighbors will have content in this update.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
so we would be able to find some actual relevant news
That is what his Patreon and Discord are for. Relevant news here after 9 months of nothing? Sure that is why you come here. That is the like getting information directly from a transcript of a press release. Vs getting news from reports about what the press release said. Stick with the original source.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElmerFudd

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Just wondering how many of those "beaching" about the update and the delay in this forum are actually PAYING supporters?
I will go for a guess: 1%
" I am on a pirate site but I will claim moral superiority because people do not support the milkman with money" I did support him for 2 months when this first came out.

I want a candy !!!!
Give me a Candy !!!!
I will die if i wont get candy !!!!
Candy is abandoned if i wont get it now !!!!
Candyman cheats because he wont let me have one now !!!
Making candy takes too long !!!
Where is the new candy ??
"DTV I am not getting any service at this time. But I will just pay anyway"
"DTV you said my service would be restored in June. But that is ok, I do not mind paying for no reception"
"DTV I would like my service restored in June. I do not want to wait until August to have my service restore. I am not interested in your new programming as a bonus, But who cares really, I will just keep paying for nothing because we smart"
"DTV it is ok you may not restore my service in August. Please take my money for nothing anyway, I actually enjoy throwing money away. I don't complain about wasting my money. I watched a program you broadcast last November that was so great."

"Can you believe that the people not paying for no service like me. Make fun of the great nonservice provider DTV. They are just the best company evarrr!"

2mrp63.jpg

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Is it weird that I'm honestly scared for the cluster fuck that this thread will turn into when it gets released, people think this is bad, all it is right now is people asking about the the ETA, but when it's out then it's people asking to upload it, people just magically losing their saves asking for new ones, people asking for an android port, people asking for location of the new cards or what to do ect.

At this moment I don't find the thread annoying cause I know what'll turn into in a couple of weeks this to me is pretty tame right now.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
people just magically losing their saves asking for new ones, people asking for an android port, people asking for location of the new cards or what to do ect.
You mean all the things F95 is actually for? Where is secret card 9? I do not want to start from scratch, can you post a save( I did not save one for 9 months), please? I do not have a computer, has anyone made an Andriod port yet? Look at almost any thread right after a release. This is what you will find, not just here.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
You mean all the things F95 is actually for? Where is secret card 9? I do not want to start from scratch, can you post a save( I did not save one for 9 months), please? I do not have a computer, has anyone made an Andriod port yet? Look at almost any thread right after a release. This is what you will find, not just here.
True I've seen other threads so I know what to expect but this game gets the most traffic which means you'll see it more often and most of the time the the android port or the card location or the save file is posted on the exact same page the person asked the question, people are going crazy over one group asking the same questions over and over when the update comes out it'll be about 3-4 groups doing it.
I can live with it but it's not something I'm much looking forward to.

Reactions: Q Who
Jan 7, 2019
the fact is i would rather give my support and money to a dev that updates the game not sit and take a break for 9 months because hes making 12k plus a month from supporters, when other games are 10 times better then this and get monthly updates with content.So don't sit there and tell me i can not let others know hes scamming.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Is it weird that I'm honestly scared for the cluster fuck that this thread will turn into when it gets released, people think this is bad, all it is right now is people asking about the the ETA, but when it's out then it's people asking to upload it, people just magically losing their saves asking for new ones, people asking for an android port, people asking for location of the new cards or what to do ect.

At this moment I don't find the thread annoying cause I know what'll turn into in a couple of weeks this to me is pretty tame right now.
I'd rather see that than the trolls and non-stop shit posting. I guess it actually isn't that bad though when you start putting the obvious people on ignore.

the fact is i would rather give my support and money to a dev that updates the game not sit and take a break for 9 months because hes making 12k plus a month from supporters, when other games are 10 times better then this and get monthly updates with content.So don't sit there and tell me i can not let others know hes scamming.
Hey, support whatever you want. I mean, it's your money in the end do what you want with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ICFAN

May 25, 2017
One of the admins said in discord
"Don't forget to link your patreon account with discord to get a new channel, with more preview for 0.6, 10$ patron at least"

Someone got it?

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
The planned release dates for this year are v0.6 in August / v0.7 in October / v0.8 in December.
I'd say adding News #14 to the main post would help, but I can't be optimistic enough that people would even try looking for their own information. As funny as it was reading this thread for a bit and seeing all the complaining about update questions, coming to this game for the first time and seeing basic internet mistakes was a letdown. If you're going to cry about "When's the update" posts, then at least include some information or you're only going to keep getting those posts. Saying "use the search", "google it", "read the post", etc., is the reason search results are often so useless. You go through looking at post after post asking the question you searched for and the only responses(if not ignored) are jokes, complaints, or simply outdated information.

Reactions: johnson803
Jan 7, 2019
the fact is i would rather give my support and money to a dev that updates the game not sit and take a break for 9 months because hes making 12k plus a month from supporters, when other games are 10 times better then this and get monthly updates with content.So dont sit there and tell me i can not le
I'd rather see that than the trolls and non-stop shit posting. I guess it actually isn't that bad though when you start putting the obvious people on ignore.

Hey, support whatever you want. I mean, it's your money in the end do what you want with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 28, 2017
Has there been any previews in the last couple of weeks?

And don't tell me to scroll back, I'm not sifting through that shit again.

If someone can share, please do.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes