cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
[QUOTE = "Viressa, post: 2306483, membro: 636535"]
È un problema abbastanza facile da risolvere, tutto ciò che devi fare è dare un pugno allo schermo e passare attraverso il vetro rotto, quindi darle il cazzo che si merita.

Puoi farlo, cesare-kun! Ho fiducia in te!
[/ CITAZIONE]

Sorry, well-known-member, you have been very funny, but I forgot to laugh. Please, remind me, next time you'll tell jokes. I trust uuuuuuuu!

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
[QUOTE = "Viressa, post: 2306483, membro: 636535"]
È un problema abbastanza facile da risolvere, tutto ciò che devi fare è dare un pugno allo schermo e passare attraverso il vetro rotto, quindi darle il cazzo che si merita.

Puoi farlo, cesare-kun! Ho fiducia in te!
[/ CITAZIONE]

Sorry, well-known-member, you have been very funny, but I forgot to laugh. Please, remind me, next time you'll tell jokes. I trust uuuuuuuu!

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Charles seems like the kind of guy who would try to impress girls at parties by telling them all about his new cryptocurrency and trying to get them to invest in it.

Reactions: DaweFan69 and fried
Aug 5, 2016
I find it hilarious how every so often commentors get all paranoid about getting cucked in these games, as if there's some precedent of games very overtly portrayed as harem fantasies suddenly turning on the target audience and making them feel humiliated. The games that play to that fetish are pretty open about it from the get go and ICSTOR has never made a game where you have to share a girl without having a choice in the matter. It's like a bunch of people have PTSD from Big Brother and can't trust anymore.

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
I find it hilarious how every so often commentors get all paranoid about getting cucked in these games, as if there's some precedent of games very overtly portrayed as harem fantasies suddenly turning on the target audience and making them feel humiliated. The games that play to that fetish are pretty open about it from the get go and ICSTOR has never made a game where you have to share a girl without having a choice in the matter. It's like a bunch of people have PTSD from Big Brother and can't trust anymore.
I completely agree

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes