goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What the fuck is going on here? Are we back in 0.4, complaining about how Caroline talking about her douchebag ex is cucking us?

What's next, Mom's not a virgin, ICSTOR is NTRing us?!

:rolleyes:

There is NO NTR. You're not gonna get cucked. Douchebag ex might come back to flap his piehole, but that's it. You're gonna win in the end.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Some time back I was bitching about not being able to climb the window no matter what. You guys tried to help me but I don't think you could quite understand the problem I was facing. So I made a short video to show you what the problem exactly is. I don't know whether is some setting or my laptop is just fastly fading into oblivion. Please have a look and let me know if you can come up with a solution. View attachment 378907 View attachment 378907

Need a little bit more help Viressa on what to do with the file. Not an expert on this by far.
I just scrolled back and tried again. You get used to the timing soon enough.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If you're so fekking sure he's "scamming" people, then instead of bitching about it on here then, go tell him on his Discord server, and/or his Patreon page then.
I do not think that he is a malicious guy out to fuck people over. My guestimate or gut feeling is this. A guy with not so much money suddenly comes into 40k a month. He wants to enjoy and experience life in a way not possible until his work paid off. I can't say I blame him too much. I probably would have just probably hired some people to grow the brand and allow for free personal time. That way I might have passed even summertime saga numbers. What is the point of money if you cannot enjoy it? Kudos to him on his success.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Thanks a lot. :) The word is not found in the dictionary. But in the sentence of this game, I seem to have mastered some common sentences in spoken English.
These are better descriptions of what cucked means.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahjgfg

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Would you be okay with eating a donut that another man came in? If not then why are okay with his ex-girlfriend?
Are we expecting girls to be virgins or holding out just for your cock as in "the visit"? Most girls will have some past experience before you meet them. Jenny from the block has had a guy or two. Are you saying you would not hit that because of her past experience?
Jennifer-Lopez-m.jpg

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Are we expecting girls to be virgins or holding out just for your cock as in "the visit"? Most girls will have some past experience before you meet them. Jenny from the block has had a guy or two. Are you saying you would not hit that because of her past experience?
View attachment 379364
There's a difference between non-virgin and a character who can't stop talking how she sucked lots of cocks before. Or how she got fucked raw and all that during intimate moments with mc. I mean if it makes you hard - ok, but i am not a fan of such stuff.
Simple as that.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
character who can't stop talking how she sucked lots of cocks before.
I remember a few lines of text. It has been 9 months since I played last. But I don't remember caroline harping on sucking cock. How many times did she mention it, 2 or 3?

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Compatibility is important. Why would a woman's virginity have importance in the success of a long term relationship? If she is not a virgin, is she now "damaged goods" unworthy of a loving long term relationship?

I remember a few lines of text. It has been 9 months since I played last. But I don't remember caroline harping on sucking cock. How many times did she mention it, 2 or 3?
Haven't played it for some time too, but afair her whole content in 0.4 was her either telling mc how all her exes were jerks and how they treated her badly or thinking what she did/never did with them or telling mc about her sexual experience with other dudes.
I mean my whole point is that dev did a poor job with her dialogues in 0.4 because there is no point for mc's LI to tell all that stuff, it just makes her look like a loose slut. Most people don't like such stuff and icstors patrons being absolutely mad at him after 0.4 proves my point.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Most people don't like such stuff and icstors patrons being absolutely mad at him after 0.4 proves my point.
I only recall a couple of mentions of her sexual past myself. I have to agree with LeopoldWilliamReyno's assessment TBH.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
I only recall a couple of mentions of her sexual past myself. I have to agree with LeopoldWilliamReyno's assessment TBH.
I mean different people have different opinions and i perfectly remember how some Caroline's dialogues in 0.4 made lots of people very maaaaaaad, but some people think that there is nothing wrong with these lines thus i think there's no i need name-calling.
And i personally play icstor's games mostly because of picture quality and sex scenes, stories in his games are basically the same and all characters are subpar at best.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I mean different people have different opinions and i perfectly remember how some Caroline's dialogues in 0.4 made lots of people very maaaaaaad, but some people think that there is nothing wrong with these lines thus i think there's no i need name-calling.
And i personally play icstor's games mostly because of picture quality and sex scenes, stores in his games are basically the same and all characters are subpar at best.
I came across a link to his comics. The ones I saw were renders of his games but in the form of comics. Milfy City renders are very impressive. The earlier work I saw was not at all impressive TBH. And the MC looked really young even compared to Milfy. It is not my favorite dialog either. but the writing is so bad it is hardly noticeable among a sea of bad lines, IMHO. I get your point, however, getting angry(not saying you) over lines of text. Spoken by fake people and a fake reality seems a bit much.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'd say adding News #14 to the main post would help, but I can't be optimistic enough that people would even try looking for their own information. As funny as it was reading this thread for a bit and seeing all the complaining about update questions, coming to this game for the first time and seeing basic internet mistakes was a letdown. If you're going to cry about "When's the update" posts, then at least include some information or you're only going to keep getting those posts. Saying "use the search", "google it", "read the post", etc., is the reason search results are often so useless. You go through looking at post after post asking the question you searched for and the only responses(if not ignored) are jokes, complaints, or simply outdated information.
One thing about this site I feel could be a huge help in the "first post" would be to identify links or information about release plans from the Dev.

Then, we could point posters back to the first post when they inevitably drive-by question about the next release.

Since it's not in the standard template that is used, I never see it (at least, that's my guess as to why we don't). I've suggested it in different game topics, have not seen it happen in response, though.

Reactions: Q Who

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
This is ge
One thing about this site I feel could be a huge help in the "first post" would be to identify links or information about release plans from the Dev.

Then, we could point posters back to the first post when they inevitably drive-by question about the next release.

Since it's not in the standard template that is used, I never see it (at least, that's my guess as to why we don't). I've suggested it in different game topics, have not seen it happen in response, though.
good idea maybe put it into suggestions?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Do you mean like a sticky? I normally tell people that they should join his Discord or join his Patreon page.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes