amit73

Jul 1, 2017
15 days have passed, since the last time Icstor posted Patreon. He kept on promising, but then he broke. The delays are getting ridiculous, rather that Icstor abandons the game. He gave the person quite hope and then stole it.
What did he post 15 days earlier though?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
500 pages of sarcasm is annoying
It's not annoying, it's perfect - i eat sarcasm at breakfast.

If you want to avoid that, then bring an interesting topic... I wonder if that will happen, or you will be just coming back from time to time with not interesting few liners about ''oh, bluh blah blah last 500 pages bad''.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
15 days have passed, since the last time Icstor posted Patreon. He kept on promising, but then he broke. The delays are getting ridiculous, rather that Icstor abandons the game. He gave the person quite hope and then stole it.
Yeah. I don't mind delays or him taking time off as long as it is communicated well. I'm pretty sure I called Icstor trustworthy due to his track record of finished albeit rushed games but this is rough:

He hinted on August 8th with 23 days left in August that he may miss an August release.
If we get a week of testing the game might be out next weekend around the 22nd of September.

That is not just bad planning, that is being dishonest by omission. He has been doing this for to long to underestimate the work that is left to do by ~100%.
Does anyone at this point believe he will release 0.7 in October like he suggested in his latest post? The only way I see that happening is if he cuts/withholds content from 0.6 release to release it in 0.7.

Last edited:

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
It's not annoying, it's perfect - i eat sarcasm at breakfast.

If you want to avoid that, then bring an interesting topic... I wonder if that will happen, or you will be just coming back from time to time with not interesting few liners about ''oh, bluh blah blah last 500 pages bad''.
Nice, it's your life

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes