Viressa

May 24, 2018
I think that the update has ready already , he just likes to mock the patrons
I mean, I'd do it.

I'd even publically announce it. "Update is ready to go, but I'm not going to release it until I go 48 hours without receiving a single 'update when?' message. And every time I get one of those, I'm just gonna respond with a vuvuzela meme and reset the clock back to 0."

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
So, the new update gets at least one month of a delay. I'm honestly interested how Icstor planned this out. Why did he think he could finish this update vaguely during August? What was his plan here? He develops this game fulltime with a team of writers, right?
the pain won't stop.jpg

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So, the new update gets at least one month of a delay. I'm honestly interested how Icstor planned this out. Why did he think he could finish this update vaguely during August? What was his plan here? He develops this game fulltime with a team of writers, right?
View attachment 400782
Well, that's what he said he would do when he reached tier 3 and 4 of his patreon.
My new job! Hire people! Significant monthly updates!
After that he completed his 6th (and last) tier, by the way.

But yes, he should troll his supporters and say the update is ready but he won't release it until no peasant asks for it for 48 h or 48 days or however long he sees fit.

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 400782
Well, that was his plan before he added the neighbours in to this update like no one asked for. prob added a month to the update because of that.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I have no idea why he thought he could finish under the original timetable when the scope of the project had increased by 30% at least.

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Now there is mention in discord of near 3000 renders ,by one of his minions. That would be a realy huge update but , still think he might milk it till almost end of the month to get max Pateron impact from the release.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
At this point ICSTOR and patrons are like an exclusive golf club. They thrive off of the whining of the poor who can't afford it and the entitled pirates who never had the intention to pay for it.
They're part of a tight knit, elitist community and really couldn't care less about the plebs. They're all fully ok with the status quo and their member count is steadily rising.
This thread and the dumpster that is the general channel in their discord are giving them life.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
If ICSTOR throw up the new update with Being a Dick to see who is better? just think about it

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
At this point ICSTOR and patrons are like an exclusive golf club. They thrive off of the whining of the poor who can't afford it and the entitled pirates who never had the intention to pay for it.
They're part of a tight knit, elitist community and really couldn't care less about the plebs. They're all fully ok with the status quo and their member count is steadily rising.
This thread and the dumpster that is the general channel in their discord are giving them life.
Oh hell yeah, im sitting right now, eating cheetos.

I have the cheetos now, they don't have their payed product for a year.. I would say the pirate life feels really good. :whistle:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
all my saves guy, i dont know what are inside lol its a half year ago ¬_¬
I will play areas of grey i'm bored

Reactions: SISIMEN

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Oh hell yeah, im sitting right now, eating cheetos.

I have the cheetos now, they don't have their payed product for a year.. I would say the pirate life feels really good. :whistle:
I would say living a life where 10$+ is even less than chump change is way superior than eating Cheetos.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes