xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Why the uploader wrotte this ? This port is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Jan 7, 2017
guys I put the letter at the locker bu I can't install the webcam software It's selected but I can't use on her computer any help?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can somebody help me im stuck with the teacher plot i put the envelope in her locker in the teacher break room and now i cant advance anymore, guide says i should be able to put toys inside her locker also but the game wont let me :/
Because first you have to buy a webcam, install its software and call Celia at the evening from your computer to start with the "demands".

Reactions: LokiDante

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This is how you
made an adult game with great attention to detail
render characters, every character looks stunning
design gameplay, with logical gameplay, without grind festival, with fun and very hot minigames (photoshoot)

Already so many good things written, so no need to repeat them more. A perfect game and currently the best adult game IMO.

Milfy City and Adventures of Willy D put other games to deep shame with their huge content and quality.

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
anyone got to the Sara scene on your bed? Both choices just send me back to the menu

edit: seem to be conflict with mom event, reload before I did her final event and it working

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Wow, i've thought IS 2 characters were my favourite...But this is a new level...Both 3 women(family) are gorgeous in their own way, mother & older sister even look like the same blood...There is a hope again and release i'm waiting for in all that storm of shitty grindy milking "games"...
interesting change in pace...the MC is not the aggressor for a change lol...maybe a tad in some of the situations. I think the therapist is the one changing his look on family.... the blackmail...mc definately is the aggressor in that situation. Love this game so far.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Caroline morning scene is what gonna give you that +heart.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
I know this may sound harsh but, how long it will takes for ICSTOR to complete this game?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I know this may sound harsh but, how long it will takes for ICSTOR to complete this game?
Quite a while i suppose judging the amount of time it took to complete his previous ones (rushed endings or not) and the fact that he just started with this one. Hopefully he planned a lot of content as well which in turn would increase the "Final" release date distance.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Caroline morning scene is what gonna give you that +heart.
Then I'm missing some scene before that. Did all dress/camera events in clothing shop. Got the BJ/titjob with her friend at my room. Had key and did one scene at night att her room. Everytime I try talking to her "you have done it already"

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Amazing graphics, scenes and the use/creation of UI in Ren'Py.
Everything is so sleek and clean and self explanatory.

I love it so far.
Props to the developer. You have an amazing taste.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes