Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
so much advance with the mother for being just the first version right?
When you get the +1 heart it should serve a(n) "end of content for this version" sign for the character you have listed in your phone.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
The dad and mother has just vanished from my entire game and i've still not done al lof the content you guys have described

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Wow, i've thought IS 2 characters were my favourite...But this is a new level...Both 3 women(family) are gorgeous in their own way, mother & older sister even look like the same blood...There is a hope again and release i'm waiting for in all that storm of shitty grindy milking "games"...

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
3 things
Game is good looking, would not want to play it without the walkthrough.
Someone should make a mod that lets you use the ui no matter where you are
The error in Caroline's room looks like the game is trying to remove the key from your inventory, but the key isn't there.

mauro

May 3, 2017
After 4 hours of work and 1500+ lines of code, i did a unofficial port

have fun guys

if any of the mods/uploaders would be so nice to link it to the op <3
Can't install on my Huawei P9 Lite

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
Judging by the Walkthrough, it doesnt seem like that much content (4 girls, where you can reach "relation lvl" 1). What do you say? I would like to play the game the first time, when there is already a lot of content. How far can you proceed with the girls? Just groping and watching or are there already real sex scenes?

fryzin

Jan 29, 2018
To get around crashing when entering Caroline's room: open console and type inventory.add(caroline_spare_key)

It adds the key to your inventory, which the game can happily find and not crash. You need to keep adding it though. Also, hope that is the right syntax for the command, was guessing from looking over the debug code

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
Judging by the Walkthrough, it doesnt seem like that much content (4 girls, where you can reach "relation lvl" 1). What do you say? I would like to play the game the first time, when there is already a lot of content. How far can you proceed with the girls? Just groping and watching or are there already real sex scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is is a bit logical as you don't want to put everything in the first release. Though, I do agree with some others, it has a lot compared too many other first releases.

I am stuck at moms workplace when doing rubbish
For anyone having the same hard time. Try to look at the whole screen, broadly, when you click on an item. It gives you hints where the next one is by flashing an item.

LokiDante

May 3, 2017
Can somebody help me im stuck with the teacher plot i put the envelope in her locker in the teacher break room and now i cant advance anymore, guide says i should be able to put toys inside her locker also but the game wont let me :/

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
Can somebody help me im stuck with the teacher plot i put the envelope in her locker in the teacher break room and now i cant advance anymore, guide says i should be able to put toys inside her locker also but the game wont let me :/
Did you buy the webcam/disk from the shop and installed it on your computer? When you do, check the cabin again if the envelope is gone and then during the evening go to your computer and start up your cam.

Reactions: hegyiember
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes