Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Then I'm missing some scene before that. Did all dress/camera events in clothing shop. Got the BJ/titjob with her friend at my room. Had key and did one scene at night att her room. Everytime I try talking to her "you have done it already"
There is a final dress/camera scene in shop where things get a bit further and a scene in her room where she has her laptop in her lap. I can't recall which comes first but after those two, after a night sleep Caroline will be there.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
There is a final dress/camera scene in shop where things get a bit further and a scene in her room where she has her laptop in her lap. I can't recall which comes first but after those two, after a night sleep Caroline will be there.
Yeah. I had done those. The thing is mom is always at my room at night. If I click bed and sleep to morning: Game closes to main menu and if I interact with mom. No sis at morning.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hii ... tell me were i put the spy camera.....and what the unlocked secret can tell me .... :):)
Spycamera is for spying on the bathroom. Just select it and try opening the door when someone is inside. The unlocked secrets are just images that aren't in the game. Probably (as the Patreon site suggests) those are won gifts presented into the game for highest tier patreons.

Yeah. I had done those. The thing is mom is always at my room at night. If I click bed and sleep to morning: Game closes to main menu and if I interact with mom. No sis at morning.
Now thats probably a bug because for me the game doesn't exit to the menu.

Reactions: Amazonqween

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Does this only happen on Friday nights? If so, the answer is to skip the weekend.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Does this only happen on Friday nights? If so, the answer is to skip the weekend.
What? There are no days. How can you tell which day it is? And for me: it don't matter what time you click on bed(morning, afternoon, evening, night) and select sleep until next day. The game jumps just to main menu.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
What? There are no days. How can you tell which day it is? And for me: it don't matter what time you click on bed(morning, afternoon, evening, night) and select sleep until next day. The game jumps just to main menu.
Look carefully to top left corner.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Quite a while i suppose judging the amount of time it took to complete his previous ones (rushed endings or not) and the fact that he just started with this one. Hopefully he planned a lot of content as well which in turn would increase the "Final" release date distance.
I guess this game will be a lot bigger than his previous work.

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Sounds like you're done with the current version

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes there are :) Upper left corner. Its non-missable so if you didn't notice thus far, i think its missing for you? That not suppose to happen normally.. Ah now you linked the image. Hmmyousee, next to the time of the day suppose to be the days named as well.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
anyone know how to progress with the mother? i only seem to find her in the mornings in her bedroom and watch her get dressed, nothing happens though.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
anyone know how to progress with the mother? i only seem to find her in the mornings in her bedroom and watch her get dressed, nothing happens though.
You need to read the book you noticed she was reading at one of those nights in bed with dad. Its on the nighstand next to the bed. And try asking for money from dad 3 times. Then he'll suggest talking with mom about a job and so you can approach her at those morning dressing-ups.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes