Exavier

May 23, 2017
its good, though most of my actual fun is trying to find the damn 'hidden cards' for the secret scenes on the board in your room. Only found five so far but I do enjoy looking.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how fix the elder sister room error
Without tinkering with the console, you can't. It has been suggested (not confirmed as of yet) that you might be able to repair but actually this isn't a game breaking bug, the storline of Caroline doesn't require visiting her at night. The only thing you can do is that you try whatever you wish at that first visit when the bug doesn't occur (since you have the key then). The key disappears afterwards thats the problem since the code keeps looking for it while it not supposed to. At least thats what was suggested by one who looked into the code.

coolraj839

May 4, 2017
i have completed my mom leve;
i have completed my teacher work but the level did not increased
i have completed all the work with elder sister but now its only showing i have already talk to her
what to do with judy no option to chat with her

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i have completed my mom leve;
i have completed my teacher work but the level did not increased
i have completed all the work with elder sister but now its only showing i have already talk to her
what to do with judy no option to chat with her
Celia isn't completed by doing all the options through skype. Visit her in the Teacher's Office afterwards ;)
If you've got the heart with Caroline then there won't be anything else to do with her.
Nooo, why you mentioned Judy?? Judy has no contet yet beside the involvement in the plot against Celia:'(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hmm I wonder what is the "= True" trigger for dishes in the console.
Its a trigger. It will trigger the dishes. If you trigger them they will become super aggressive. You'll have to be very careful around them. Approach with extreme vigilance when you see them lurking around the sink!! Or it will be you who is going to be washed, little dishwasher!!

Reactions: JQuiche

coolraj839

May 4, 2017
what else and where i have to do with Caroline
i have already done all the photo session
got rub my cock with her ass
talk about profit

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
some other devs who think they are doing something special must come here to learn how to do great things while remaining humble :HeyGuys:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
what else and where i have to do with Caroline
i have already done all the photo session
got rub my cock with her ass
talk about profit
Sleep without having fun with mother and Caroline will appear the morning. You'll gonna play chess and then try take over the world, Pinky.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
when i cleick on sleep without having fun with mom its takes me to the main menu screen
Then i'm afraid you are having a bug. Another player had the same issue with his or her game. Restart might be in order. I strongly recommend that since you really don't want to cling to a bugged save for continuation in later versions.

adward1212

Oct 29, 2017
I'm having a problem with opening the game its saying milfycity.exe will be compressed only after closing the application using it

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes