Grecco

Jul 4, 2017
Crash after event night ( after take key )

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/gui/inventory.rpy", line 128, in __call__
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/home/corridor/night/labels_corridor_night.rpyc", line 15, in script
File "C:\Users\jr_gr\Downloads\Milfy_City_01d\Milfy City 0.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1775, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\jr_gr\Downloads\Milfy_City_01d\Milfy City 0.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1763, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\jr_gr\Downloads\Milfy_City_01d\Milfy City 0.1\renpy\statements.py", line 163, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\jr_gr\Downloads\Milfy_City_01d\Milfy City 0.1\renpy\exports.py", line 2612, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\jr_gr\Downloads\Milfy_City_01d\Milfy City 0.1\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\jr_gr\Downloads\Milfy_City_01d\Milfy City 0.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\jr_gr\Downloads\Milfy_City_01d\Milfy City 0.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 3237, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\jr_gr\Downloads\Milfy_City_01d\Milfy City 0.1\renpy\display\layout.py", line 969, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\jr_gr\Downloads\Milfy_City_01d\Milfy City 0.1\renpy\display\layout.py", line 969, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
Its awesome to have INcstor with RENPY .....love to see this combination..........i believe this is the best combination ever....

MikhailWhite

Dec 21, 2016
Great game. I love icstor's games, but this one is magnificent. Using renpy is great idea, im glad. When suit starts to talk with me, I laughed and not skipped his messages XD. There're really a lot of content with great animation and graphic. This will be my favourite i guess. Very interesting introducing in history. Wow, i think there will be interesting storyline. And where u can find the game where mother at the beginning wants to seduce her son? Its cool. I wait next update already. Oh, and sorry for bad english

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs this time around I don't have a favorite. I will say I'm surprise he made the Mom finally better than the Aunt. He usually make his Aunt always better than the Mom. LOL I can't imagine what his mom going to do when she catches him fucking another female. I hope the MC bites back well you fucking dad. lmao

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Where`s moms office? I cant srsly find it O-O
Try as you might, you won't ever...! Unless you actually unlock it through the storyline with mom. Then its in the bottom left on the map.

The Novel

Feb 5, 2018
Try as you might, you won't ever...! Unless you actually unlock it through the storyline with mom. Then its in the bottom left on the map.
I see thanks I`ve been searching here and looking at the game for almost 30 minutes just trying to find it LMAO

And also am I the only one getting an error when I open the Older Sisters door at night? Or is it a known bug?

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
So after I played it and got almost everything in it, I choose it as the best Icstor game so far

First of all, we don't have the cliche where the older sister is a bitch toward the MC.
The MC doesn't look like a child in this one and is actually good looking.
The mother's story is really good and interesting and keeps you trying to get more of her.
The buildup for the next version is really good, it's like giving you a preview without trying to give you a preview.

The models are awesome and the lil sister model is amazing.
Really good job this time, it's a great game

Reactions: Prodigy1189

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And also am I the only one getting an error when I open the Older Sisters door at night? Or is it a known bug?
Yes! You are! Shame on you! The two dozen other guy who reported it are just did so to decieve you!! ...yes its a known bug. Happens after you try it again. So make that first-and-only try count you perv! :D

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes