adward1212

Oct 29, 2017
Guys my Antivirus (BitDefender) is detecting an virus in the files of the game and hes blocking them any suggestions?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What makes you think i have a save exactly before the event? This is the closest to it. Only mom is at lvl2 yet so there is still work to be done.

Reactions: lalok

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Guys my Antivirus (BitDefender) is detecting an virus in the files of the game and hes blocking them any suggestions?
It's a false positive heuristic result, so no virus. Kaspersky and virustotal (only two detections) gave it a clean report.

drakix

Jun 28, 2017
See this game dear game developers?
This is how we make a good first impression to probably one of the best game of its genre.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone getting this error when clicking on Sisters room at night?
I have the key BTW.
Everyone. It happens when the game removes the key after a successful entry. And still keeps looking for it seemingly. So make that one entry count :)

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
having issues with playing the pc game for money. the issue is it will not give me any money. not sure why but i can play it 3 times in a row and nothing

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
How to get a +1(that screen which tell us you can't progress with her further.) with celia? I've done anal and everything which is available with her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
why sara isnt in her room anymore after allscenes?its bug or?
Those family members who have their content finished seem to vanish from the game more or less. Mom still appears at night, Caroline in her room in the morning but thats all.

Reactions: AlienAnal
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes