Grecco

Jul 4, 2017
If anyone wanted it was a single variable that I have achieved so far.

$ inventory.money = x

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Try to run caroline_spare_key.selected = False in the console window. After doing that I was able to re-enter her room.
It sure does work! Welldone! This really should be copied into the OP untill the fix comes out!
Although it worth to mention that some animations are missing (or just bugged) in those nightly funtimes with Caroline. Just ran into an error when tried to grope..

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
If anyone can figure out a fix for the problem where you can't just sleep normally (it crashes) and you have to sleep with the mom and thus don't get the final scene with Caroline, could you let me know please. Got to the end with the other 3 but can't get level 2 with Caroline because of what seems to be a bug

MikhailWhite

Dec 21, 2016
How to reach 2/5 with Sara? I bought cheap controller and played with her. Guide said I need to talk with her at school, but there is only usual conversation. Any ideas?

Reactions: O.Lyonnais69

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How to reach 2/5 with Sara? I bought cheap controller and played with her. Guide said I need to talk with her at school, but there is only usual conversation. Any ideas?
Actually you have to talk with 'them'. She should appear in the company of her friend.

bum1

Aug 5, 2016
If anyone can figure out a fix for the problem where you can't just sleep normally (it crashes) and you have to sleep with the mom and thus don't get the final scene with Caroline, could you let me know please. Got to the end with the other 3 but can't get level 2 with Caroline because of what seems to be a bug
For now it seems that mom bugs Caroline. So to see all you have to complete Caroline events first..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You might get past it by changing the day through renpy console if you can and that way the sleep can be initiated. Otherwise, your only option is to restart the game as this seem to be a gamebreaking bug which doesn't happen to everyone.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I saw Sara with a friend at school. They are talking about to take a photo fo MC´s cock. But nothing happens. I can´t play a game with her anymore. Did i miss something?

+++
Ok, i have found it. I have to change the controller. ... but after sleeping over ... i stuck with game crash.

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Holy Moly!

I think I have found my next Top 10 game for 2018!
This looks really, really good! Super stoked for more..
Damn, the Mom really got me with her behavior..

So far 8/10, UI could be a bit smoother (phone and time forward), also id love to see an hinting system, but thats just as option.
My playthrough had a couple of expetion errors, idk what fixed them tho.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I saw Sara with a friend at school. They are talking about to take a photo fo MC´s cock. But nothing happens. I can´t play a game with her anymore. Did i miss something?
You suppose to be able to join in that conversation and enter into a game with the girls.

Reactions: Hlextor
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes