Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i saw back where someone said they would choose to sleep through night instead of messing with mom and it crashes. any way to fix that as it is happening to me also
Not at the moment, no. Unless you can tinker with the console. (Check post #417) And even then its up the chance. Otherwise that bug calls for a restart. Although salvation might be en route as a quickpatch was just released.

Reactions: lordshimra

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You have to actually blackmail her first because you were given her address by Judy as part of the blackmail plot. So unless you done the whole envelope run, you won't have that option.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Not sure how I feel about this one. Got to the end with Mom and called it quits. Still too early I guess. I think I'm going to wait for a complete game before playing again.

I like the Mom and Aunt from Milf's Villa a lot more than the Mom and Aunt in this game. The Therapist was the best character in my opinion here. Mom and older Sister were alright. Didn't care for the younger Sister at all.

I like the Mother going after the Son, but I feel like it was executed poorly. It moved kinda fast, and could have used more slow temptation and seduction. I thought that car scene and the scenes at her work were dumb. Very disappointed with the early interaction between those two.
*nods sagely*
I also have to say that I prefer RPG Maker MV for ICSTOR's games. Never have I felt like the games would be better in Ren'Py or something. I have felt that way about something like Anna Exciting Affection, but never with ICSTOR.
Whoever wrote this paragraph, please return the original poster with whom I was agree with so very much.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This game right now has even less indication at future ntr than other games with no ntr at all so highly unlikely

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
what is the final content for Celia? i have i think done all the blackmail-stuff, but didn't get the +1 as with the sisters and mom. is there anything else to do?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
what is the final content for Celia? i have i think done all the blackmail-stuff, but didn't get the +1 as with the sisters and mom. is there anything else to do?
Go into the teachers office and you should find her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Visiting her at the office in school and offer a helping co-.. hand.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks to Pepé and all people here. For the game and for all the advices.

This is a typical Icstor Grand Cru. I was afraid to get bored after the end of BigBrother. But this game is pretty great and much better for a first release. (Sigh) my words are too poor and weak to show my enthusiasm.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes