Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, Damn... Where do I even begin with this game?

Let's start off by saying that this is unquestionably the best introductory release I have ever played. There's content galore, and it's pretty evenly spread out. Often times, Creators use the 0.1 version as an introduction to the main character, and the game mechanics. You get a bite size piece of what you can expect for the future... NOT ICSTOR!
He made sure you got your money's (or bandwidth)'s worth, and then gives you a reason to stick around.

The game mechanics are a little clunky (e.g., fast forwarding time only on the map, map not being accessible everywhere), but they're pretty solid none the less. Everything has thought behind it, and nothing feels like it was made to fill some gaps in between. I'm personally a big fan of the Phone, and being able to receive Messages/Pictures from the girls. Speaking of which... the girls. My god the girls.

Everyone is perfect. The Mom is hot, and sexy. She's a good example of a Mom done right. Her tits are big, but aren't unnecessarily huge. Her outfits are on point. That blue dress looks fantastic, especially from the back. Sara (Younger Sister) is a goddess. Cute as a button. She's slim, and her curves are just right. I can't wait for more of her content. Caroline (Older Sister) is amazing as well. All the girls are great. The animations are incredible as well. They help put that exclamation point on the scenes. It will be amazing when we start delving deeper into these girls. The art is on point; 100%.

But... having sung all the games praises, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some problems. Particularly with the characterization of the girls, and how the story flows. Right after the game is done introducing you to the main 3 girls, it seems like it's off to the races. The Mom immediately starts lusting after her son with no set up, no explanation. Younger Sister is infatuated with your dick all of a sudden. Older Sister starts off alright, but gives in eventually.There's very little conflict with these characters. Part of the reason why Incest is a great story to tell is because of the forbidden aspect of it. You're not "supposed" to want to fuck your mother, or your son, but seeing characters give in to this type of lust is incredible. But sadly, the game skips several of these steps, which is great if all you want is H-scenes, but to me they feel like potential being squandered. A lot of the interactions feel like "There's incest in this game, so here's some incest". The events are great, but the road to getting to that reward is really lack luster. I think this is a problem that plagues specifically the family members most of all. The non-family girls were a real treat.

I can easily see this game slide into the spot that DoD holds with the proper handling. I look forward to future content.
I see your points on the family characters... But on the flip side, this isn't really a visual novel or story heavy game... It's pretty much a steady paced adventure game with a few story elements here and there leading into various levels of erotic encounters... The mother, as you follow her story, you find out why she acts like she does, especially with her dork husband... It's more her fetish then the protagonists... The younger sister can be partially explained away as mutual attraction between her and the protagonist, which is also kind of pushed into the protagonists mind during the introduction... So in part, he was corrupted initially to even have all this family stuff on his mind in the first place... The older sister doesn't go as far, but it kind of hints it might go further later on...

There is some resistance, especially with some of the choices presented to the player... Now the non-family members, that is just purely lust based stuff going on there...

how to write the blackmail letter?
Just take the envelope from the table of the therapists office, use it on your school locker, and then put it in the file cabinet of the Teachers lounge...

Reactions: depechedNode

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Cant find an envelope or computer, and after talking to dad 3 times about money I still dont unlock Mom's work and dont get any scene for it.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Cant find an envelope or computer, and after talking to dad 3 times about money I still dont unlock Mom's work and dont get any scene for it.
After the dad money stuff, go peep on her in the morning, eventually she'll talk to you about the job...

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Very nice first release. Some bugs: older sister's room crashes, unable to spy on mom in bathroom if you progress story too far, game crashes to menu after mom comes returns to room at night if you don't sleep with her. Still, good art and fair amount of content. Just make sure to use the walk-through posted in this thread. TLDR: Early, but worth a download.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how bout sister's work shop, where is it located?
Nope every morning if I check the bathroom it is Sara every day of the week
-Without cracking her passworded computer there will be no envelope. The former opens up the blackmail route and you'll get an envelope upon it and not before. Her computer is in the Teacher's Office. Its the monitor on the right.

-Sister's clothing shop appears as a story element not by default. Have to talk about her job and catch her with mom in her room in the morning afterwards.

-Not the bathroom, the bedroom.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
-Without cracking her passworded computer there will be no envelope. The former opens up the blackmail route and you'll get an envelope upon it and not before. Her computer is in the Teacher's Office. Its the monitor on the right.

-Sister's clothing shop appears as a story element not by default. Have to talk about her job and catch her with mom in her room in the morning afterwards.

-Not the bathroom, the bedroom.
No one is in the bedroom in the morning either

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
What a surprise. Renpy and above all, a lot of contents. Great Start. ICSTOR is back ! :p

Reactions: ayreon
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes