Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I am pretty amazed by this initial version... It has a mixed game play style, and even though it is not tagged as a visual novel, it does have a lot of story elements in both it's introduction as well as each woman's story progression... The visuals are some of the best I've seen, to include the fluid animations, and backdrops... You can really tell this game has a ton of polish, and much effort and passion was put into it's current content... It has a lot more starting content then most initial releases as well... It took me about 2-3 hours to get through this content, and that is without the use of a guide or walkthrough... As it is mostly an adventure game type play style, expect some sleuthing to be required... Most of the time things are pretty easy to figure out, but there is no in-game quest list or hint system, so you need to pay attention and experiment... I went ahead and made my full review...

Reactions: Pagliano

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
anyone got fixed bug Caroline's bedroom night?
It's probably just missing content after a certain step is achieved in her story line... Kind of like how the younger sister vanishes entirely from the game once her story line is done... You can use rollback to get out of it successfully... Don't use Ignore, otherwise it just crashes to the main menu...

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Well, Damn... Where do I even begin with this game?

Let's start off by saying that this is unquestionably the best introductory release I have ever played. There's content galore, and it's pretty evenly spread out. Often times, Creators use the 0.1 version as an introduction to the main character, and the game mechanics. You get a bite size piece of what you can expect for the future... NOT ICSTOR!
He made sure you got your money's (or bandwidth)'s worth, and then gives you a reason to stick around.

The game mechanics are a little clunky (e.g., fast forwarding time only on the map, map not being accessible everywhere), but they're pretty solid none the less. Everything has thought behind it, and nothing feels like it was made to fill some gaps in between. I'm personally a big fan of the Phone, and being able to receive Messages/Pictures from the girls. Speaking of which... the girls. My god the girls.

Everyone is perfect. The Mom is hot, and sexy. She's a good example of a Mom done right. Her tits are big, but aren't unnecessarily huge. Her outfits are on point. That blue dress looks fantastic, especially from the back. Sara (Younger Sister) is a goddess. Cute as a button. She's slim, and her curves are just right. I can't wait for more of her content. Caroline (Older Sister) is amazing as well. All the girls are great. The animations are incredible as well. They help put that exclamation point on the scenes. It will be amazing when we start delving deeper into these girls. The art is on point; 100%.

But... having sung all the games praises, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some problems. Particularly with the characterization of the girls, and how the story flows. Right after the game is done introducing you to the main 3 girls, it seems like it's off to the races. The Mom immediately starts lusting after her son with no set up, no explanation. Younger Sister is infatuated with your dick all of a sudden. Older Sister starts off alright, but gives in eventually.There's very little conflict with these characters. Part of the reason why Incest is a great story to tell is because of the forbidden aspect of it. You're not "supposed" to want to fuck your mother, or your son, but seeing characters give in to this type of lust is incredible. But sadly, the game skips several of these steps, which is great if all you want is H-scenes, but to me they feel like potential being squandered. A lot of the interactions feel like "There's incest in this game, so here's some incest". The events are great, but the road to getting to that reward is really lack luster. I think this is a problem that plagues specifically the family members most of all. The non-family girls were a real treat.

I can easily see this game slide into the spot that DoD holds with the proper handling. I look forward to future content.

Yeez

Jan 27, 2018
anyone know what is the command for money?
You can play the rock-paper-scissors game on your computer and save upon each time you win, loading back when you don't. That's how I "cheated" anyway.

Apart from that, for the first initial release this game is amazing! I'm already looking forward for the next update. It's nice to see such effort put into a project.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This game is incredible for being just a 0.1 version. The models and animation are amazing, I think this is one of the few games where I actually enjoy each of the girls. Here's hoping this game gets good updates at a reasonable pace.
To make top notch animations and character visuals of this quality, it either takes a massive rig or two, or lots of time to render... I don't know what size team the author has, but I don't mind it taking a bit more extra time to develop, as long as the quality doesn't drop... We'll have to wait and see how much time gets invested over the next few updates, to truly have an average range of development time compared to content released...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
You can play the rock-paper-scissors game on your computer and save upon each time you win, loading back when you don't. That's how I "cheated" anyway.

Apart from that, for the first initial release this game is amazing! I'm already looking forward for the next update. It's nice to see such effort put into a project.
There isn't a huge requirement for in-game money, so if you do just what Yeez suggested, after about 200-300 you should be set for practically any required item, and even a few optional ones... There is loose money in a few rooms here and there, and you can get money from the father a couple times... After that, working at the mothers office and/or older sisters shop gets you some money as well... There really isn't a huge demand for money to progress... The current content requires absolutely no cheating... Stats don't matter yet, and money is really the only thing that is slightly needed now and then...

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Goddamn, what an intro... The quality of CG is mindblowing

Now we just gotta wait until ICSTOR inevitably makes this project overly ambitions, inevitably burns out and rushes to complete it :FeelsBadMan:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes