Escape

May 12, 2017
Damn...how did I miss this game on here since January? Was this thread never on the latest releases page before today or did I just miss it?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Damn...how did I miss this game on here since January? Was this thread never on the latest releases page before today or did I just miss it?
The truth my friend is much more prosaic :) It was released today.

Reactions: Escape

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Lick Lick Suck Suck Shlurp Shluuuurrrp.
very detailed lol..:happyblush
Well i wouldn't require any more details from her at that point anyway! She does a fine job increasing her own likebility with each SHLURP i'd say! A real talent :heartcoveredeyes:

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Damn this game was a treat so far. Probably the most beautiful DAZ-based renders I've ever seen in a visual novel.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
i just figured it out. go to bed til the next day without doing anything with mom or touching the girls. sara will come to you in the middle of the night.
Thanks when I did that though I got back to main menu? Did that happen to you

HandOfGod

Jul 17, 2017
Wow, that was really awesome for an early version. I played his other games and must say that i liked them, but this new one is great. I mean just the characters looks and the animations are pretty nice. What i liked the most is, that you don't have the rpg maker parts in this game. Can't wait for the next releases, even if they take a while.

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
This game is incredible for being just a 0.1 version. The models and animation are amazing, I think this is one of the few games where I actually enjoy each of the girls. Here's hoping this game gets good updates at a reasonable pace.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes