• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Likely a week for testing after that 25$ patrons get beta version ,3 days before final version is released to 10$ patrons. So 7-10 days would be no suprise.
Considering how long the last Timestamps needed testing could be even more if the update is huge

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
You know, throwing the word "cuck" around and talking like neckbeards does NOT help taking your points seriously.

Even if I don't think that point is wrong.
'Aight, i can see your point. My fault tho, i speak sort of a butchered english, with perhaps a rather confusing, or harsh tone to what i would have said in my actual mother tongue.

But hey, perhaps the news on the progress bar will tranquilize everyone in here.

A vignette... can't beat a dead horse i guess.

Reactions: TomberryDude

bio

Aug 12, 2017
Omg. Testing.I think it's gonna take a week. :unsure:
Considering the fact that this update is suppose to be quiet massive..... I would say more like 2 weeks...
Anyway, I'm pretty sure it will worth the wait.
who cares about the time since the last update (exept some pain in the ass that poluted the thread for the last few month), I rather wait and have a fun game well made than a creator 2 seconds away from burn out who delivers shit update just to be in time....

Way to go ICSTOR!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
'Aight, i can see your point. My fault tho, i speak sort of a butchered english, with perhaps a rather confusing, or harsh tone to what i would have said in my actual mother tongue.

But hey, perhaps the news on the progress bar will tranquilize everyone in here.

A vignette... can't beat a dead horse i guess.
I don't want to assume things but using 3 big words per sentences make you sound like you WANT to look smart.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who

politis

Dec 12, 2018
How long is between testing and the game's release now?

This is not a serious question obviously made your bets

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes