Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
[/QUOTE]
At this point ICSTOR and patrons are like an exclusive golf club. They thrive off of the whining of the poor who can't afford it and the entitled pirates who never had the intention to pay for it.
They're part of a tight knit, elitist community and really couldn't care less about the plebs. They're all fully ok with the status quo and their member count is steadily rising.
This thread and the dumpster that is the general channel in their discord are giving them life.
I don't care about being an "entitled" (if that means refusing to pay to eat everything that comes out of the dev's rear ) pirate.
Paying for something just for the sake of it doesn't make you better, in fact it makes you a sadder person and worse because
you just keep going in a lie just to make yourself feel better.

I just find another game when things started to go like this.
If you think to be better than others that's when you start being worse than the "freeloaders" .
That's the basic excuse that someone in denial summons to justify to themselves why they're still supporting a dev that hasn't released nothing since last year.
"I can't admit i made a mistake, i didn't make a mistake, if i did It would mean i would appear dumb, i can't allow that"

Just like people that constantly support EAby hoping their next game Will be better when they are aware isn't going to happen, but to not admit the truth they keep lying to themselves.

A circlejerk that goes in ICSTOR's discord Is nothing new.
Just people that want to please so badly their Hero they degrade themselves.
Not realizing or not caring that is making them look even worse.

You are paying for a incest daz VN, what an exclusive thing, sure the golf clubs are so envious of having to pay to receive no service and just empty promises.
Overpaying a product doesn't make anyone better, in fact it makes you look like a fool that can be ripped for Easy Money.

And another thing, i for years didn't buy any EA games and boycotted any games with DRM, microtransations, dlc, season passes.
Do i feel better? Yes because i didn't buy trash and i spared enough Money to get a gaming PC.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Milfy is not a game. It is a VN really. What gameplay is there to this game? Learning how to count to 50%? Putting up signs for the mayor? Climbing the wall to abuse his aunt?
I think you are mixing Milfy City with F.I.L.F.

Even if he's wrong (I don't think that's the case) do you have to be a dick about it?
Well, being a "DIK" seems to be highly encouraged in this thread these days :cool:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I'd like a recap. I've been playing lots of games and i forgot where did i left off with this one!

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Is there any update happening soon? A lot of scenes "are still in progress" and Caroline disappeared after her robbery accident.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes