Viressa

May 24, 2018
Wait since when a simple footjob (never understood icstor fixation with them) is considered S&M play? :oops:
Vanilla footjobs no, the kind where the woman stands over the man and steps on his cock, yes. Usually the latter is done with the woman wearing spiked heels which dig into the man's scrotum and cause intense pain.

(I think footplay is gross, and femdom is a real turn-off when I'm inhabiting a male character. I like it just fine with a female protagonist though.)

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
So you're saying that BADIK is absolutely superior to MC?
I have a confession to make. BADIK is a fine game and all but I don't really like the girls in it. Their faces are beautiful but their tits and asses look unnatural for most of them.

Vanilla footjobs no, the kind where the woman stands over the man and steps on his cock, yes. Usually the latter is done with the woman wearing spiked heels which dig into the man's scrotum and cause intense pain.

(I think footplay is gross, and femdom is a real turn-off when I'm inhabiting a male character. I like it just fine with a female protagonist though.)
I dunno what kind of parties you go to but can I be invited? In all seriousness though, footjob does seem to me like it puts... whoever stepping on my schlong in position of "superiority" but not enough to be anywhere near BDSM. I don't find it gross either. Don't particularly care of it but it's nice for a change of pace.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I dunno what kind of parties you go to but can I be invited? In all seriousness though, footjob does seem to me like it puts... whoever stepping on my schlong in position of "superiority" but not enough to be anywhere near BDSM. I don't find it gross either. Don't particularly care of it but it's nice for a change of pace.
BDSM is a spectrum: There's very light stuff on one end, and very heavy stuff on another end. This spectrum goes for both stimulation play (what we stereotypically think as "BDSM" with the whips and gimp masks) as well as D/s relationship dynamics. A lot of folks in the community's BDSM looks nothing like 50 Shades: They have just a relationship dynamic (such as service, mommying/daddying, or even a master-slave relationship, and any of these can be full time or part time) and don't do any of the painplay stuff. It's all still BDSM.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
BDSM is a spectrum: There's very light stuff on one end, and very heavy stuff on another end. This spectrum goes for both stimulation play (what we stereotypically think as "BDSM" with the whips and gimp masks) as well as D/s relationship dynamics. A lot of folks in the community's BDSM looks nothing like 50 Shades: They have just a relationship dynamic (such as service, mommying/daddying, or even a master-slave relationship, and any of these can be full time or part time) and don't do any of the painplay stuff. It's all still BDSM.
None of this was my point. No part of a footjob involves sadism or masochism in and of itself. Even, in my opinion, if the woman is standing up doing it.

I'm not even sure what 50 shades has to do with anything as I havent read the book or seen the movies. And I don't know what D/s mean.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
If he does not even know exactly how many scenes he has at the time of posting. How is going into testing? That seems like a terrible sign. You may be correct. Who knows?
From a test perspective, adding scenes is almost no effort at all. The thing that makes things like these games a nightmare to test is to ensure that things don't break down if you do things in the wrong order (not to mention keeping the story coherent, which few seem to bother with), and then to some extent check different branches if the story isn't completely linear. In general, if you don't have to bother with the dialog, then testing a game like this won't take more than a day, most likely a few hours if you've planned it a bit.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes