Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I followed the development of this game in January 2019. I want to ask, how long did icstor do the testing on this game in the previous version? and, how many months does icstor provide game updates?
Testing would usually take about a week in the past. This coming update is significantly larger than anything we've seen before, so it's unknown how long it will take. It could take more time or even less, it just depends on how many issues are found, how long it takes to fix them, etc.

As for the second question - Future updates will be smaller and should come out every two months.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
How's the testing going? Are your fingers numb? Can you no longer intake oxygen through your lungs?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
How's the testing going? Are your fingers numb? Can you no longer intake oxygen through your lungs?
ICSTOR and his team are working extremely hard to get this testing process done as quickly as possible. Just hang tight for a bit and the release should hopefully be out this week. They're just as excited to get it done and see the reaction from everyone, as we all are to play it.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I'm just happy he came back to his game. There are plenty of great game creators that will manage to burn out halfway through their first game. In this case we had somebody who had/has a crazy work ethic that never took a vacation. If I was working any Job for 4 years straight without a vacation I would lose my mind and probably just run off into the hills to live off berries and nuts until I died of malnutrition or exposure to the elements.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I'm just happy he came back to his game. There are plenty of great game creators that will manage to burn out halfway through their first game. In this case we had somebody who had/has a crazy work ethic that never took a vacation. If I was working any Job for 4 years straight without a vacation I would lose my mind and probably just run off into the hills to live off berries and nuts until I died of malnutrition or exposure to the elements.
We're all glad he's back. ICSTOR loves creating these games for the fans. Unfortunately, sometimes he pushes himself too hard... He's a work-a-holic when it comes to Milfy City, and he doesn't want to let anyone down or disappoint them when it comes to the quality. He knows how much people love this game, and wants to make the best game he can.

This coming update for example has around 20 scenes. That's compared to the 5-6 that are normally in an update. He knows that some people were upset about the long delay, and he's trying to make it right with this monster update! I hope some of you guys realize that there's a lot of adult visual novels that don't even have 20 gallery scenes period, yet we're getting all that in just a single update from ICSTOR!

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Do we know how many renders and animation 0.6 will have?
We don't have a final count. We'll get that when an official change log is posted. Last we've heard it was over 2,000 renders and still growing. I'd suspect it will be around 2,500 or so in the end.

As for animation count? Well, if you take a look at the change logs on the first post of the thread you can see previous counts to get an idea. So for example 0.5 had 800 new renders with 60 animations. 0.4 had 1200 new images and 93 animations.

So it wouldn't shock me if this update was pushing around 200 animations!

All I know is this is gonna be a great update, and everyone should be excited for the the massive update ICSTOR has worked so hard on.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He's a work-a-holic when it comes to Milfy City,
Uh huh...

: 2018-11-20
Those workaholics, always working.

There's being a fan of someone's work and then there is straight up blowing smoke.

It's fine to tell people you like someone's work and all that jazz but you're bordering on hero worship and it's a lil bit weird bordering on slightly creepy.

You sound like one of those people that has a shrine dedicated to their soulmate and they light a hundred candles every night in honour of the day they will hae them captive in their basement dungeon of stalkerish love.

Is that why the update took so long?

Did you have him chained up in your sex dungeon?

Don't chain people up in dungeons, according to the police that visited me last time there are laws against that.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Uh huh...

Those workaholics, always working.

There's being a fan of someone's work and then there is straight up blowing smoke.

It's fine to tell people you like someone's work and all that jazz but you're bordering on hero worship and it's a lil bit weird bordering on slightly creepy.

You sound like one of those people that has a shrine dedicated to their soulmate and they light a hundred candles every night in honour of the day they will hae them captive in their basement dungeon of stalkerish love.

Is that why the update took so long?

Did you have him chained up in your sex dungeon?

Don't chain people up in dungeons, according to the police that visited me last time there are laws against that.
Yeah yeah I know I am terrible.

ac4cfbe7fcd6274130db984b5948ace6_vice_670.jpg

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Seen on ICSTOR's discord:

"You guys want me to be more transparent? Okay. Usually, there are only about 4-6 new scenes to unlock in the gallery in each update. This time it's about 20. There's a lot of missing pics here and there that's why the testing phase did not start yet. I'll change the progress bar to testing later today or tomorrow."

Ps: we're getting close bitches!
That's probably something he wanted to be a bit of a surprise but with all the whining he probably just gave up hiding it.

EDIT: Oh, was he talking about the hidden card or whatever things to unlock?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you want to call me weird or creepy because of that then fine, and you're welcome to your opinion. You know what I think is creepy and weird? Someone who has over 6,000 posted messages and hasn't even been a member for 13 full months... Yikes... That's pretty weird to me.
Yeah, those weird people.

That post on forums.

Designed to be posted on....

You're ignored now btw.
And there was me thining i'd found a new bestest friend.

We could have done each others makeup and swapped dresses.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
People still don't seem to realize that he did this stuff for like four years before that long break. Quality arguments aside I'm not sure how many other AVN devs there are who have put out and finished as many games as he has. He's almost like the anti-Slonique.
Not passing judgement in any capacity or another, but you have to look at more than just "Person did x". He could've made 100 games that had 0 mechanics, or just engine baked in mechanics, and it could still be well below the bar of someone that uses actual custom coding and has less games.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
People still don't seem to realize that he did this stuff for like four years before that long break. Quality arguments aside I'm not sure how many other AVN devs there are who have put out and finished as many games as he has. He's almost like the anti-Slonique.
There are quite a lot of developers with completed games around here.

ps:
Genuine question. Did he stopped his patreon during that time? I seem to remember people mentioning otherwise around here.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes