nNarsil

Aug 26, 2018
I will only tell you one thing, patience is a virtue.
I am not commenting much in the forum but to the developers of this game I can only give my congratulations for continuing to work after all the difficulties that have happened, I am the first who does not share some of his decisions but this is the most normal thing in the world .
I do not support patreon but the day the project is completed I will gladly pay it in Patreon, Steam ...... wherever. so thank you ICSTOR and thank you F95zone for allowing me to test your betas, thanks guys.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i think it will take a bit longer that that the update has apperently more content that usual
It shouldn't, the update is now being tested, and even if the update was as big as the latest "Being a DIK" update, it still shouldn't take more than two days to test it thoroughly, then it's just a matter of fixing possible bugs and typos (which shouldn't take too long because the testers point out the problems), and then just release it.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
It shouldn't, the update is now being tested, and even if the update was as big as the latest "Being a DIK" update, it still shouldn't take more than two days to test it thoroughly, then it's just a matter of fixing possible bugs and typos (which shouldn't take too long because the testers point out the problems), and then just release it.
good point but as i know Icstor he never / he tries to release a bug free game which he always achieved unless one time and i am speaking from all his games including his RPGM games

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
It’s a shame trolls have to derail threads like this, whining about release dates aren’t going to make them come any faster.

As to Linda, I like her because she’s a crazy bitch and it’s surprising and interesting to have the mom be the aggressor for once but no doubt she is one screwed up milf.

Also I don’t think Judy is nessicarily the instigator, in her though bubble during the exemption event she makes it seem it’s all Linda’s scheming to further her fetish and she’s doing her a favor and expects Linda to owe her for it.

That being said, it’s another lie (Linda claims not to know Judy) that keeps piling up that Linda feeds to the mc. It seems she lies about quite a few things to her supposed true love.

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
Of course, and the characters from other games are all angels. Apply her to the wound and she will heal immediately, only this one and only Linda is the same evil.
Your right there, but that being said, I think Linda is 'trash' or crazy if you prefer a more polite term, because shes the kind of woman that needs a strong hand to keep her in check.

I really have no doubt if Bob stopped apologizing, stopped groveling and acting weak, and instead grabbed the bitch by the hair, slammed her against the wall, gave her a good hard screw, then told her to get her shit together, Linda would totally start acting better.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Your right there, but that being said, I think Linda is 'trash' or crazy if you prefer a more polite term, because shes the kind of woman that needs a strong hand to keep her in check.

I really have no doubt if Bob stopped apologizing, stopped groveling and acting weak, and instead grabbed the bitch by the hair, slammed her against the wall, gave her a good hard screw, then told her to get her shit together, Linda would totally start acting better.
Or how about no? She's acting that way because she has no interest in Bob anymore, the marriage is dead, she wants her own son but she can't exactly tell that to Bob, can she? And before you say "Why doesn't she just divorce him then?", Linda already explained why not, but she will soon enough, but until then... :p

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017

That was the biggest mischaracterization I've seen in a good long while.

A domineering woman, who has been aggressive about what she wants with her son, stating that it's the best sex of her life. You're saying that she is actually hoping to be "grabbed [...] by the hair, slammed [...] against the wall [...] and would totally start acting better." WOW

I seriously don't think you know these characters at all or maybe have a very skewed view of the world.

WOW.

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
Or how about no? She's acting that way because she has no interest in Bob anymore, the marriage is dead, she wants her own son but she can't exactly tell that to Bob, can she? And before you say "Why doesn't she just divorce him then?", Linda already explained why not, but she will soon enough, but until then... :p
She can say whatever she wants but her behavior is to the contrary. She acts like the only reason the spark is gone is because bob is a submissive now. If you got to the end of her route, and let bob catch the MC and Linda, its plainly obvious she still values their marriage, and drops the MC to chase after bob, clearly emotional.

That is not the behavior of a woman who feels her marriage is dead, theres more going on here, i can tell you that. Besides, Linda never gives a clear answer about divorcing him, she backpedals and gives excuses and does not want to further discuss it.

Reactions: Nulldev

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
That was the biggest mischaracterization I've seen in a good long while.

A domineering woman, who has been aggressive about what she wants with her son, stating that it's the best sex of her life. You're saying that she is actually hoping to be "grabbed [...] by the hair, slammed [...] against the wall [...] and would totally start acting better." WOW

I seriously don't think you know these characters at all or maybe have a very skewed view of the world.

WOW.
Did you not pay attention? she literally tells the MC to be confident and aggressive then "do whatever with her, anytime" and she enjoys being dominated. I mean, she blatantly comes out and says it clearly several times. Besides that, when bob and linda speak about their past, they both go into how bob was much more dominant and aggressive in their youth, which is what she enjoyed about him.

Maybe pay more attention?

Reactions: Nulldev

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Did you not pay attention? she literally tells the MC to be confident and aggressive then "do whatever with her, anytime" and she enjoys being dominated. I mean, she blatantly comes out and says it clearly several times.
You're picking one sentence to fit a narrative that is not supported by the rest of the game.

There is a big divide between saying to her son to be "confident and aggressive", and what you said changing things with her husband. As Eerie Entity said, the marriage is dead. She even said as much! She wants her son to be more of a man, to be the man to replace his father. That's perfectly reasonable (within the confines of this story, at least).

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes