Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yup. Thanks for listing some of the reasons Linda is trash that you fuck. Not date or marry. I must be weird to think that wanting fuck your son(or anyone). On the same bed that your husband is sleeping on at the time. Makes her total trash right? I mean every guy wants a girl like that.
View attachment 403652
Bob is a heavy sleeper and Linda knows this, so getting freaky with her son right then and there when Bob is sleeping is a calculated risk, it's the same risk you take when you have sex in public. So Linda is a little bit of an exhibitionist, that's great, I am too, it's great :p
And if Bob was to wake up all of a sudden, MC can quickly hide or some shit and Linda would have an excuse for being loud ready and Bob would think nothing of it. It's not like she WANTS Bob to see the two getting freaky, but just the risk of it is thrilling. I love how she thinks xD

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Bob is a heavy sleeper and Linda knows this, so getting freaky with her son right then and there when Bob is sleeping is a calculated risk, it's the same risk you take when you have sex in public. So Linda is a little bit of an exhibitionist, that's great, I am too, it's great :p
And if Bob was to wake up all of a sudden, MC can quickly hide or some shit and Linda would have an excuse for being loud ready and Bob would think nothing of it. It's not like she WANTS Bob to see the two getting freaky, but just the risk of it is thrilling. I love how she thinks xD
I... I don't think that was his point at all.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I gotta agree with Pixel there. That whole family would be much happier if the 4 wackos accepted their lust and banged each other without bothering anyone else and Bob was allowed to go live a better life far away from them.
Bob should have to leave the home that he bought? I doubt Linda's secretarial job is enough to pay the bills. Bob would be better of actually. He would not have a son who steals millions from him. A trailer trash wife who insists her lover fuck her on the same bed her man is sleeping in. Totally cucking him.

BTW the women deserve what they get too. Not Sara really, but the rest yeah. The MC fucks any woman who lets him. That won't change anytime soon. They can "Love" the MC all they want. He will still fuck the next chick offering up some pie.

They all deserve each other. Except for Bob and Sara. Did the photo of him in the BSDM room show a different girl? Who's to say that it is not used by himself and Linda or kinky sex?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Bob should have to leave the home that he bought? I doubt Linda's secretarial job is enough to pay the bills. Bob would be better of actually. He would not have a son who steals millions from him. A trailer trash wife who insists her lover fuck her on the same bed her man is sleeping in. Totally cucking him.

BTW the women deserve what they get too. Not Sara really, but the rest yeah. The MC fucks any woman who lets him. That won't change anytime soon. They can "Love" the MC all they want. He will still fuck the next chick offering up some pie.

They all deserve each other. Except for Bob and Sara. Did the photo of him in the BSDM room show a different girl? Who's to say that it is not used by himself and Linda or kinky sex?
I mean, he can keep the house... if they let him. I just mean he shouldn't stay with them at any rate.
I know it wasn't, but that seem to be one reason why he says she's trash, where I say it's one reason why she's awesome :p
I know this won't happen but Linda is the kind of woman I wouldn't be shocked if she did to MC exactly what she's doing to Bob when she gets bored of him too.

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It is amazing how you keep pointing what complete garbage Linda and the MC are. Linda especially since she is an "adult". She won't divorce him. Because she just wants Bob's money to live her freaky lifestyle. Just the kind of girl every man wants to marry. The kind that actively wants to cuck you for no reason.
If that is what turns you on. Ok. I'll pass on that shit. There is way too much pussy out there to put up with that.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Stealing and giving that to the twins was an optional choice, don't blame the puppet for the puppet masters choices.
You made that choice, you didn't have to.
It seems a bit weird though don't you think, Bob has secret sex room at work and what Linda visits him there on her lunch break to get her dom on, I can't see it myself, if the room was under the garage or somewhere then yeah but the way it's hidden at his work gives the impression that it is a separate thing from his relationship with Linda

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

I get why you would defend Sara and I do agree with that part, but what makes you call Caroline trash? I mean, apart from Sara and Linda, Caroline is the only one who DOESN'T use MC for their own personal, selfish gains, and yeah, even that photoshoot stuff in her store and those "rewards" don't count.

Aunt Yazmin uses MC to introduce dick in her sex life with MC's aunt, get her used to it, so that Yazmin can express her own sexuality more liberally, since she's not full on lesbian like Aunt is.
The twins used MC for financial gains.
Celia humiliated MC publicly.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I get why you would defend Sara and I do agree with that part, but what makes you call Caroline trash? I mean, apart from Sara and Linda, Caroline is the only one who DOESN'T use MC for their own personal, selfish gains, and yeah, even that photoshoot stuff in her store and those "rewards" don't count.

Aunt Yazmin uses MC to introduce dick in her sex life with MC's aunt, get her used to it, so that Yazmin can express her own sexuality more liberally, since she's not full on lesbian like Aunt is.
The twins used MC for financial gains.
Celia humiliated MC publicly.
I can see a relationship between MC and either Sara or Caroline work as well. Really the only "crime" they're committing is incest. And even that is debatable how bad it is. Especially in the context.

Yazmin and the Aunt I'm not too sure. They're really pushing the Aunt to do stuff but she also could be like "no bitch", probably.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Stealing and giving that to the twins was an optional choice, don't blame the puppet for the puppet masters choices.
You made that choice, you didn't have to.
It seems a bit weird though don't you think, Bob has secret sex room at work and what Linda visits him there on her lunch break to get her dom on, I can't see it myself, if the room was under the garage or somewhere then yeah but the way it's hidden at his work gives the impression that it is a separate thing from his relationship with Linda
Except you are just assuming it is not. As mentioned and shown Linda is a freak. Doing it at the same place you work at is RL thing. LOL, you just are saying that it can't be Linda. So that it lets Linda off the hook for her behavior. We know for sure what Linda has done. You are just guessing who Bob is getting freaky with at work.

LOL, of course, I will have the MC fuck Bob over for sex. The MC is still garbage.

See folks! Actual game talk. BTW was the update released yet? Muahahahahaha

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It is amazing how you keep pointing what complete garbage Linda and the MC are. Linda especially since she is an "adult". She won't divorce him. Because she just wants Bob's money to live her freaky lifestyle. Just the kind of girl every man wants to marry. The kind that actively wants to cuck you for no reason.
If that is what turns you on. Ok. I'll pass on that shit. There is way too much pussy out there to put up with that.
Wrong, Linda has full intention to divorce Bob, she just won't do it before MC and Sara has graduated, just so that the divorce and shit won't possibly interfere with their studies in a negative way, which makes sense because from the beginning of the story she keeps telling how important grades are and all, she's very strict about that.

And she doesn't "cuck" Bob for no reason. She "cucks" him because she loves and lusts for her own son, HE'S the one she wants. But is she supposed to live in a unhappy and sexless marriage (and I say sexless because she doesn't exactly want to have any with Bob, she wants to have it with her son) until divorce and stuff is done? Yeah, it would be ideal, you don't exactly wanna be a cheater, but hey, it's a game and people want sex, so we're not waiting until divorce is finalized.
And it's not like she's flaunting it in Bob's face that she's having an affair, with MC no less xD

insaen

Dec 1, 2018
lmao i havent read the past couple of pages on this thread but yall getting too fucking heated over a game youre supposed to masturbate too lol

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes