Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I get why you would defend Sara and I do agree with that part, but what makes you call Caroline trash? I mean, apart from Sara and Linda, Caroline is the only one who DOESN'T use MC for their own personal, selfish gains, and yeah, even that photoshoot stuff in her store and those "rewards" don't count.

Aunt Yazmin uses MC to introduce dick in her sex life with MC's aunt, get her used to it, so that Yazmin can express her own sexuality more liberally, since she's not full on lesbian like Aunt is.
The twins used MC for financial gains.
Celia humiliated MC publicly.
Caroline is not so much trash as she appears to be dysfunctional. The whole lezzy aunt story is painful so I wan't even comment on that besides this. That is a pure "magical cock" adolescent fantasy. The twins must be amazing girls. They fucked the MC and have not fallen madly in love with him. Celia is a mature MILF who was approached by a twerp in a hallway. Had the MC done this is private he would not have been humiliated. He was the one who chose a hallway full of people to do it. She might be a bit of a bitch and unethical. But the MC is going to ruin her life if she will not be lewd with him. Her cheating scheme is not hurting the MC. He is just being a butthurt little bitch because he was rejected by a woman. BTW she looks like she is almost 6" taller than him. Surprising that she rejected him right?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
lmao i havent read the past couple of pages on this thread but yall getting too fucking heated over a game youre supposed to masturbate too lol
Nah. Just having some fun talking about these "ruthless people". It is refreshing to not be discussing Icstor or the release date for a change.

1180w-600h_a-to-z-ruthless-people.jpg

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Except you are just assuming it is not.
Assuming what is not?
you just are saying that it can't be Linda. So that it lets Linda off the hook for her behavior.
I'm not letting her off for her behavior, I don't like her and find her behavior towards the MC to be more than a little manipulative.
I will have the MC fuck Bob over for sex. The MC is still garbage.
I don't follow that logic.
You make MC be an ass then blame him for being an ass?
You are just guessing who Bob is getting freaky with at work.
Wouldn't you think that if Bob and Linda were have Kinky sex room fun at Bobs work that even just a tiny sliver of that would show in the "sex" they have at home. There seems to be no passion there I doubt that work sex would magically change that.

Reactions: TomberryDude

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah, lots of secretaries have an office. This is not 50's Mad Men where a secretary only sits in a desk outside the bosses office.
I could be wrong I only did her route once but she has a massive office and I think all those cubicles that MC has to clean are of those who work directly for her, so nope not just a secretary.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Bob's a good guy who has let himself go and possibly lost his spine which is why Linda has fallen out of love with him. I'm pretty sure there was some dialog where she talked about how Bob was like when they were younger.

Linda is not a secretary.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Assuming what is not?

I'm not letting her off for her behavior, I don't like her and find her behavior towards the MC to be more than a little manipulative.

I don't follow that logic.
You make MC be an ass then blame him for being an ass?

Wouldn't you think that if Bob and Linda were have Kinky sex room fun at Bobs work that even just a tiny sliver of that would show in the "sex" they have at home. There seems to be no passion there I doubt that work sex would magically change that.
Assuming it is not Linda and him who use the room.

Would not fucking the twins make him any less of a scumbag? At that point, he has already raped his 2 sisters. Blackmailed Celia into taking it up the ass or blow him. Forced Celia to perform lewd cam shows. Fucked his little sister up the ass. Made out with and been blown by his mother. And is actively trying to bang Caroline.

He was already a complete ass. One more poo on the pile won't matter.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I could be wrong I only did her route once but she has a massive office and I think all those cubicles that MC has to clean are of those who work directly for her, so nope not just a secretary.
lol Again you are just assuming. Just being in an office does not make you their boss. I have worked in enough offices to know.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Bringing logic to incest stories is a sure way to never enjoy them, they're convoluted by nature, why develop characters when you can just slap a text saying they grew up together? I've yet to see someone bring a realistic approach with suicides, chronic depression, jail time etc., which is honestly a shame, we're stuck with mediocrity.
Imagine PinkCake making incest, he would traumatize people. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Major Wanker

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Would not fucking the twins make him any less of a scumbag? At that point, he has already raped his 2 sisters. Blackmailed Celia into taking it up the ass or blow him. Forced Celia to perform lewd cam shows. Fucked his little sister up the ass. Made out with and been blown by his mother. And is actively trying to bang Caroline.

All of the sleep creeping stuff with Sara is entirely optional but she will molest MC in his sleep.
Fucking someone in the ass does not make them Scum or is it the fact it is Saras ass that you have an issue with?
Blackmailed Celia into taking it up the ass or blow him. Forced Celia to perform lewd cam shows.
That's bad I wont deny that.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

...You know the way you shit the MC I'd suspect that you actually wanne play the game as Bob not the MC.
The MC might not be the "best" or "cleanest" guy around... but those guys only stay in the friend zone most/ all of their live.
I see some of your points in regards of Bob being a good guy but I also see delusions in each of your posts.
Bob has sever Problems with his company/Branch... his plan that the player can sabotage in order to gain the twins favor is to turn the table.
On the otherhand how many "Secretaries" can hire new employees without consulting with the Boss?
Also it's clearly stated that the Mother is the head of her own company, while Bob is "only" a branch manager

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who
3.70 star(s) 408 Votes