Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I’m new to this game and love it, I see why people rave on it, the writing is superb aside from how much the MC whines about condoms lol.

In all seriousness my biggest problem is with Linda, it feels like there is a glaring plot hole with her. I get she likes “real men” like her sister who are dominant and over the years bob turned into a submissive cuck when he use to be more dominant when they were young.

The thing is she seems to be irrationally hateful to him for such a small reason, otherwise bob seems like a good guy and she tends to come off like a crazy bitch. Don’t get me wrong, I love Linda but I think she could use more context as to her problem with bob.

Otherwise it opens up huge issues with her alleged love for the mc, and I say alleged because how weird she is about divorcing bob when asked and if he catches her with the mc, the whole facade seems to drop and she freaks out, ditches the mc and chases bob all emotional about how she’d do anything to make him stay, all because bob finally regrew balls?

It makes it seem more like she’s some emotional, undersexed mom that just enjoys the thrill of a secret taboo affair with her son then any kind of real love or desire for a true relationship. It makes it seem she’s lying or stringing her son along if all it takes to take her marriage seriously is bob is man up.
Linda is total trash.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Linda is total trash.
There are hints that show the dad (Bob) atleast in the past had an affair... the secret dungeon in his office is pretty much the strongest point.
My assumption is that Linda found out and had Bob quit it... but she could never forgive him for not only cheating but pretty much turning into such a pushover.
She also seem to be very concerned about the social stigma her relationship with the MC would mean... not only would she be cheating on her Husband, which is already bad enough in a conversative enviroment, she is commiting an absolute Taboo of Incest.
But I get the feeling she is more concerned for herself than the MC who would be traped with her in that

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2019
It is funny.
At this moment in tred of being a dik:
-Josy is best!
-Maya is Best!
-Jill is Best!
At this moment in tred of Milfy City:
-Linda is slut!
-Celia is ugly!
-Sara is stupid girl!
-when will update be?
-Isctor is world evil!
Give it some time- weg dev is a cursed occupation, so when the authors of "Being a dik" will start getting 'health issues', 'swamped at work' and/or 'family tragedies', we will swing by and take a shit on that game too.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
It is funny.
At this moment in tred of being a dik:
-Josy is best!
-Maya is Best!
-Jill is Best!
At this moment in tred of Milfy City:
-Linda is slut!
-Celia is ugly!
-Sara is stupid girl!
-when will update be?
-Isctor is world evil!
Would it help if I were to shit on BADIK girls, cuz there's like 2 of them I like all the others I hate. I could do that for you. For free.

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
This is what I love; chaos. God damn, nothing makes people crazy more than sexual frustration. IT IS DISGUSTING BUT BOY IT IS... BEAUTIFUL.

MORE.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Can I just say that Admin/Mod's on here need to get their finger out and remind people of this.

With regard to Rule 1: [posted it, because some people probably can't be arsed to use links, so see below]
Criticising people is one thing, but to use derogatory language about them is another.

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-09-14.5589/

General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
  2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
  3. This is not a dating site, don't treat it like one
  4. No spamming
  5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English
  6. Pay attention to and respect our Staff, their decisions are final
  7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
  8. Do not engage in either like or review manipulation. This includes using alt accounts, incentivized like/review schemes, "like for like", etc.
  9. Alt accounts are allowed as long as they're not used to: break any of the above rules, circumvent bans, manipulate likes/reviews/discussion, or mislead the userbase.
He's right, ya know. This thread has been closed few times because people won't listen, and the next time might come soon if you guys won't stop being rude.

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
So, i am guessing there in no hope we will see an update in 2019?
At least read the last one page of any thread before you post, because if you don't chances are you are gonna post something really idiotic and people will slam you.
The latest update is being tested and hopeful to be released before the end of the week.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes