• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Well, almost two months without entering on the Milfy City thread. Is any good?

*reads almost 30 pages*

Well, if we aren't only being obnoxious over the members, we're also kinkshaming them using distorted moral standards? Seems coherent with the last hundreds of pages.

Not sure, can't remember to be honest but I know the MC wasn't fucking her. She was with a girl last I remember.

Stuffed her arse with a dildo, let her brother watch.
It's implied that the father and Nika has some kind of incestuous relationship, but apart from some teasing and a mysterious car trip, it doesn't have much content on that sense.

Yet, it seems that Nika will be the main focus of the Chapter 2.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Not sure, can't remember to be honest but I know the MC wasn't fucking her. She was with a girl last I remember.

Stuffed her arse with a dildo, let her brother watch.
I gave up on timestamps in large part due to all the smoking and weird skin. Not much had happened ny the time I quit. It was the update after he saves the hoe in the park. I just did not care for the game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ah yes, the cuck staff. I only came here because of a report. And man, this is a cesspool.
Hey it has been almost two pages without anyone asking for a save/release date or shitting on the dev the dev/white knighting him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's the biggest office for a "secretary" I have ever seen. Pretty sure she's more than a secretary, but seeing as I haven't played in almost a year I don't recall if they ever alluded to her job description.
Pretty sure Linda is the owner of that business.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Seems you haven't played this game then.

The kid isn't the one corrupting the mom .... other way around.

Pretty sure Linda is the CEO of her company, not a secretary.
CEO? Where does it mention in the text that the THOT is the CEO of the company?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I gave up on timestamps in large part due to all the smoking and weird skin. Not much had happened ny the time I quit. It was the update after he saves the hoe in the park. I just did not care for the game.
Yeah. Did you ever notice how red and chaffed Juli's inner thighs are? It's been established she's been prescribed medication for her "urges." She's been constantly riding her Sybian. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yeah. Did you ever notice how red and chaffed Juli's inner thighs are? It's been established she's been prescribed medication for her "urges." She's been constantly riding her Sybian. :ROFLMAO:
If Juli is the mom of the MC. She also has this weird 60s look to her hair and glasses.

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
Timestamp has really good graphics, but I don't like the story, it's too linear/scripted. Milfy has really a much better game flow as you can choose the path you are interested to (for example, I have never say even "hi" to Sara :ROFLMAO:).

• Haha
Reactions: Xumeey and Q Who

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
By the way, Timestamp has really good graphics, but I don't like the story, it's too linear/scripted. Milfy has really a much better game flow as you can choose the path you are interested to (for example, I have never say even "hi" to Sara :ROFLMAO:).
Sometimes linear is good. The more whisky on the rocks I drink, the more linear I need the virtual novel to be. o_O

Reactions: Fantabaldu

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Huge office, handing out jobs, lots of work going on.

Salary folk don't get that kind of office, neither do upper management. She's either running things or just under the person that is.
Considering the high level of nepotism she commits by giving her son a job there just to clean the place i say she is the boss there.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Isn't there a limit on rolling back? Seems I've tried something similar in other games. Do I have to use Unren for unlimited rollback?

Many thanks!
The choice is very close to the end. Unless you ran around doing nothing for a while, your last save from 0.5 should be able to roll back to the choice.

UnRen won't let you roll back more. If you're interested in how rollback works, google for the Ren'Py rollback documentation. But I image you're not. You just want it to work.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
The choice is very close to the end. Unless you ran around doing nothing for a while, your last save from 0.5 should be able to roll back to the choice.

UnRen won't let you roll back more. If you're interested in how rollback works, google for the Ren'Py rollback documentation. But I image you're not. You just want it to work.
Sometimes, when I'm in RenPy Save Editor I notice the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does the "rollback_limit" variable limit me from unlimited rollbacks?

Best regards.

Reactions: OvaPollos10
3.80 star(s) 406 Votes