James_007

Dec 22, 2018
Here one of this saves are end of v0.5.
Save is: Saturday, July 27 2019. 18:02
Thank´s for that. But in this case I´m like a big dickhead, when it´s going to put this files in the right place. If anybody can describe me where to put these files ^^. Thank you so much ;-)

Kraken33

May 29, 2017
Thank´s for that. But in this case I´m like a big dickhead, when it´s going to put this files in the right place. If anybody can describe me where to put these files ^^. Thank you so much ;-)
You'll want to put the save files inside Milfy City\game\saves folder

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
still hoping we'll get answers to this in this update instead of being forced to wait (I don't even care if it's just one or two scenes, I feel this needs to be dealt with, even if it doesn't outright lead to sex).
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you only get that scene if you picked to get rid of Bob it's been so long since update I'm 70% sure I never got that scene because I chose to let Bob stay maybe I did get scene and forgot but I don't recall getting that scene and I know I didn't want to get rid of him.

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
I bet it will be released on saturday. The reason I say that Is because I think most of the previous updates came on a saturday, and I specifically remember because I work long hours all the way through the weekend pretty much every week and I just have the memories of him released and me having to wait like 2 days to play it every time. Would it make sense he deliberately aims for saturday as most people don't work weekends and he'll get a higher amount of traffic hype for his game? or was it just coincidence?

Reactions: DJsona

Kraken33

May 29, 2017
View attachment 404073
Thanks. But I don´t understand, why there is no "saves" folder.
You'll have to unpack the .zip into a folder on your PC. I'm not sure if Ren'Py games make a saves folder by default or if you have to start the game and make a save for it to. Try to launch the game and save, or make the folder yourself.

For some reason I can't post screenshots. Sorry about that.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I bet it will be released on saturday. The reason I say that Is because I think most of the previous updates came on a saturday, and I specifically remember because I work long hours all the way through the weekend pretty much every week and I just have the memories of him released and me having to wait like 2 days to play it every time. Would it make sense he deliberately aims for saturday as most people don't work weekends and he'll get a higher amount of traffic hype for his game? or was it just coincidence?
I am agree with you. Saturday or Friday.

changxx159

Jun 2, 2017
I HOPE SO

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
Started to replay the game before the next update...
and here is the end to the discussion of the Mothers Job
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also The Aunt is a secretary in a lawyer company
Caroline fell far from the tree. Needing to suck dick to keep her business afloat while mom and dad are successful as fuck

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes