Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I am going to try to time a post for exactly 4 seconds after the next update is pirated here. It will contain the following totally unexpected message:

"When is the next update?"

Reactions: CloudX

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
New members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try to learn how to crawl before walking !!! :FeelsGoodMan:
What is hj, for heavens sake, are you born yesterday ????? :cryingface:

Neinon

Nov 4, 2017
I did the same thing and its still not working. I installed the software earliear maybe thats the reason. Some kind a bug I suppose

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Just click on the cabinet when they're selected in inventory.
You can't put them inside like you do for the envelope. ;)
I initially had this problem because I had the cabinet open when I was trying to place the items in. With the sex shop items, the cabinet must be closed, then select the item in your inventory and click over the highlighted cabinet. It should work.

In retrospect, this should probably be redesigned so they are all the same. Either the letter should be put in the cabinet with it closed or the sex shop items should go in with it open. This would avoid potential confusion.

One other thing, the items will not go in the cabinet until you have progressed through some of the blackmail scenarios. You may be trying to put the items in too soon.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
In retrospect, this should probably be redesigned so they are all the same. Either the letter should be put in the cabinet with it closed or the sex shop items should go in with it open. This would avoid potential confusion.
I completely agree with you on this. ;)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes