ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
in the 1st stage it has 6 after that it only has 5
It's 6 items, every time, not five and they're not hard to spot either. Check under desks for items, and all the items are all in plain sight... all six (6) of them.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if I recall it even tells you onscreen how many you need?

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
True.. The graphics, more so the animations in this game.... to use the phrase are "a game-changer". Would/could this be considered to be an understatement!?
This game face animations is so awesome. Little sis BJ scene - in her eyes you can see wonder, interest, happiness and some other emotions. Hello ME Andromeda, learn how faces should work in video games =)

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
BTW not only graphics and animations are good. I love the game plot and writing. From the start i can feel emotions of MC. Humor is also good. When MC found book in Mom room - i rofled like hell(something about "thats chance flew to window"). What i like in this game - MC not a crazy pervert which love incest in the name of incest. He even didnt think about that until school doc didnt asked him and slowly pushed him to this road. What motivated her in reality, why is she helping him with revenge against damn bitch teacher for real? Why she awaits of his info about "some stuff" with relatives. And why teacher was flirted with MC and then humilated him in public. What about his classmate babe that advised to him to open to teacher? I cant understand - did she wanted to him to fak up just for her fun because she not so good that he think, or she really like him and want him to overstep this crush with teacher and open road for her(may be just my English is poor and she is really just another bitch) Also we get some intro to Auntie. What is her role, character etc. Damn so many questions. And no answers. Thats killing me. =(

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes